ZBrushCentral

My Sketchbook

Hi guys, Here’s another WIP.trying to make some bust. gonna detail her face & clothes then render in Vray.hope you enjoy it.C&C are welcome.:+1::wink:Triana.jpg

Here’s another render without the texture.:smiley:

Triana01.jpg

Nice work Diablo on the sculpting , hmm you can change the lip stick with light pink or red will be better i think . Anyway keep up the good work and keep them coming

very good :+1: I am waiting to see its completion … sorry for my English :bulb:

Thanks Zohreh.glad you like it.:+1:

TomatoVFX, always a pleasure to have you stop by.thanks for the help.I’ll fix the lips.:+1::wink:

here’s another update for this character.doing some skin details.preparing it for the uv mapping & texture.any suggestion much appreciated.thank you.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Head.jpg

Alien Merchant

here’s my new work.still WIP.really need C&C.thank you.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

alien.jpg

Here’s another update for this bust.I changed skin color.it was too dark for an elf.I don’t know but I think I must change the hairstyle.Can anyone help me??? really need feedback (about Hair and Skin color again!!!).:confused:thanks a lot.:+1:

Attachments

I think she’s Skin color is good. but Maybe the hair should be a little longer And slightly more frequently…good luck ;):+1:

so cool :smiley:

thank you.yeah you’re right.I must make the hair a little bit longer.:wink:

Here’s the new work.still very first steps.hope you like it.C&C are welcome.:+1:small_orange_diamond:DHead.jpgBody.jpg

still playing with this character & still more things to do.making more assets for him and a little texturing.hope you like it.really need C&C.thanks for your support and GOOD LUCK.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:assets.jpgFull.jpg

this time with his daggers.:wink:

Assets2.jpgdagger (2).jpg

LIKE YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FINER DETAILS:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:.WOULD WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD SOME MORE DETAILS ON THE WARRIOR CHARACTER FACE?I THINK IT WOULD LOOK BETTER,WITH AN EXPRESSIVE FACE.
THE CLOTHES AMMUNITIONS ARE FINELY DONE:D.THE CLOTH WRINKLES AND FOLDS NEED A LITTLE MORE DETAIL I THINK.
THE RING IS TOO GOOD!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
did u use noise for the fine pores on the lady’s face?would like to know.

This is starting to looks quite nice. One suggestion about the hand if you are willing to change it. The fingers and thumb are too thin and short.

I did a quick mock up to show you what I mean. I hope you dont mind:

hand.jpg

I will suggest you to look at Gottfried Bammes in case you havent done so. He is great when it comes to anatomy.

Shiv: thanks a lot man.as I mentioned that render was just for testing the skin color.here’s what it is now.and for the she_elf skin,first of all I made a UV map for the head (nothing fancy just using UVMaster) then I used multiple layers with different kind of noises,bake them all and then I used alphas for the final details.hope this can help you my friend.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Vlad74: always a pleasure to have you stop by buddy.your anatomy skills are great & thanks for the tips.you are right.I wasn’t happy too with the shape of the hands so I redesigned them.thanks again.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:Elf head.jpgZBrush Document.jpg

adjusted the hands and assets.

3.jpg1.jpg

Amazing progress diablo , nice man ! long time didn’t check your gallery :+1:

Now it is a lot better. Keep it up.