ZBrushCentral

TomatoVFX SketchBook

Hi everyone , Just started a sketchbook never did one before but here it came and i really hope it will be useful for every one. The first work I’d like to start with " Caroline the Italian " in 1500 the period of renaissance in italy .

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

update
more details for the mask and dress sculpting .

7.jpg

New update with the polypainting . any critiques are welcome

2.jpg

Nice work man.like her mask.i think the folds on the bottom of the dress are a little too much.overall looking great.:+1::wink:

<!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]–> Thanks Diablo ah don’t worry i will use cloth draping displacement map instead of the sculpting but in maya those are some shots for the studio setup into Maya and vray .

<!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=“false” LatentStyleCount=“156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]–>

New update for the scene lightening result , i think i’m satisfied with it .

4.jpg5.jpg

I’ve finished it guys with various lighteing any critiques are very welcome , hope you like it
ZBrush | Maya | Vray

New work , Sherdma Creature (with blood and without FX )

7.jpg8.jpg

15.jpg

SPARTAN warrior
Hi guys , newest work and i really i loved to make a Spartan 3D sculpt with a nice attacking pose , hope you like it .

6.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg

As I’m an Egyptian 3D artist i’m so proud to present this piece and it’s very simple add for our civilization. Used ZBrush and Maya vray .

spartan update
Adding damage and rusty metal for the overall body armor
details.jpg

SPARTAN
Final piece work . ZBrush BPR render and PS for compositing .

ZBrush|BPR render|PS

man i love this one.great pose & very nice compositing.keep up the good works.:wink:

Thanks for the encouragement Diablo :slight_smile:

After seeing a lot of people worked on batman models i decided to make batwoman and i took this chance to study game art and enhance myself and that’s a small WIP

Batwoman.jpg

M21 is a mecha concept game design sketch through ZBrush . I used ZBrush for sculpting the hard surface after that i baked the textures to Maya and used Arnold renderer for the final result .

M21.jpg

cool the batwoman. Miaow

nice work