ZBrushCentral

Why not sculpt and stuff

First of many I hope…All Zbrush
I’m a bit rusty, as I haven’t used ZBrush in years. Onward.

Attachments

woman.jpg

Got hold of the model above and hacked it about a bit (as I am want) and changed it into this…

At this stage it’s just a SKETCH. The fun is going to be where or in how many different directions this sculpt will take me. It’s the journey I like.

z1.jpgz2.jpg

Images below in order. Smoothed sculpt out a bit to give it a rough skin, then grabbed the slash brush and placed some lines in (for the hades of it) that I thought might indicate some form, pushed pulled and smoothed somewhat. The last one is where I’m up to at the present. Straight from my head to Zbrush. At the very least it is alleviating my boredom.

Attachments

z3j.jpg

z4.jpg

z5j.jpg

z6j.jpg

Well it is turning into some sort of superman…

z7.jpg

Threw some colour at it, still lots to do…

z8.jpg

This will do as I am bored with it now. Polypaint all ZBrush naturally. 612,00 polys

z9.jpg

Not bad at all. I think you should detal model a lil bit more before you polypaint it - would be more interesting.

Thanks for your interest Nebular, appreciated.
Took your advice and had more of a play. This is just one of many iterations I have, just a quickie with polypaint, others are more detailed but like this one remain unfinished to date. I will post progress. This image has different colours portrayed on every monitor, computer and art programme I own, consequently I have no real idea how it is rendered here.

zz.jpg

Quick play all zbrush

b1.jpg

It looks quite nice. Good job.

Thanks Vlad

One thing I like about zbrush is the speed of creating stuff. Here is a real quickie remodelling of a tool…

yuk2.jpg

altered the female tool above. Took no time at all…fun

wom.jpgwom1.jpg

Still rusty, but learning fast. Here’s another practice roughie. I’ll never get this render thing right, nothing seems to work.

gggy.jpg

Okay not perfect, needs work, but I am on my way to figuring out this render stuff. Next I shall try a full scene. Naturally all Zbrush, with no photoshop work.

MANG.jpg

Wasn’t happy with the last one, so tried again…still not happy, but what the heck.

b2.jpg

Really good one.

You’re too kind Vlad, there are many things wrong with it as it is just a rushed practice model, but thank you for your words of encouragement. I checked out your website and saw some amazing work there.

Here’s an ongoing model, one I hope to finish. It is still in its early stages…

GIRL.jpg

I’ve been trapped trying to get this to a point where I am satisfied.

pub1.jpg

Update on the old guy…getting there.

pub2.jpg

Thanks for the compliments Ed.
Why dont you do the bodies as well?

great works man.especially the polypainting.but why don’t you turn the symmetry off some times?? it will help you have more realistic faces.good luck on the next works.;):wink: