ZBrushCentral

scarlett-johansson

zbrush_3dsmax_photoshop_vray

Nice job - you’ve got a lot of cool stuff going on in this. :+1:

You might consider tweaking the proportions just a little bit so that the head is more proportionate with the body.

thanks man.good suggestion but i think the head is too small in your edit . the main problem is the hair . it make head to seems too big .

The proportions in teh head look way off. The likeness is there, but it looks (to me) like everything from her eyes needs to squash down more to the bottom have of her head.

thanks for your attention my friends .

Hi there m8!

I thought you had done such a thorough work on the shading and everything, that I wanted to see what I can do with “liquify” in PS to adjust the proportions of our lady here.

Here you go. Hope it is a bit useful.

You should build her some thumbs!

[Edited by moderator. Please do not modify and re-post another artist’s work. Thank you.]

Daidda: Oh! Quite sorry about that, did not intend it to be anything but a pointer as to how the proportions could be fixed. :frowning:

hi i have tweak something . i think its better than before

i have set the height on 160 cm but i think she seems too tall .

Attachments

problems.jpg

scarlett-johansson

face2.jpg
2 side lo.jpg
face lo.jpg

Attachments

last edit2 lo.jpg

you have done an awesome job man. I think the eyes still need some work in proportion and shape. They eyes should sit almost exactly 1/2 way down the head. I think yours are slightly higher and its making it look a bit off. Also when i looked up reference of scarlet her eyes aren’t as upturned as your model. They are a lot more flat. apart from that it looks awesome. nice skin shader and body!

thanks will .

final job.jpg
4 v.jpg
test2 lo.jpg

Attachments

final job2 low.jpg

4 v.jpg