Senior Member Follow User Gallery

hey thank's man

Here's an update on the hair model guys, still some tweaks to do but it's getting there..

Also Avaliable for freelance.

http://www.lucbegin.com

Really nice! So those are planes duplicated and moved around?
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Thank'S

No, it's hairfarm in 3dsmax. I extruded the mains strands, and then I subdivided them to get more new strands ( it make it by multiple of 4..so 4 more strands) and then I moved them to get the look I want.

Ah, I do most of my modeling directly in ZBrush. I don't have the money to own a really high end modeler. I have Silo and it's just been updated so I MIGHT reinstall that and see if it's performing better now!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Member Follow User Gallery

You have done really well with the sub surface scatter, it looks really nice, the texture is great. the eye lashes look a bit odd though.

Top notch on this one, made me looks twice, i love her a lot ... thanks for posting

Thank's all

Hey guy's I need your feedback now

Here's some of the first render with the head ( surprisingy Vray managed to render all of it in one render but I don't think I will be able to render it in 5k like I want at the end.. .. but at least for now I can finally have a look at how they are looking now with the face etc) and I would like you to tell me wich variation you like the most between them etc.

Notes: I started to do a glossy map wich is not correct for now.. reflection are too low in some place like chin,neck, and too strong in other like forehead.. so just to say don't comment on that it will be fixed..

The hair shape is not final yet, but starting to look good I think. As for the oranger strands, it's the first test so I will take them further and make those strand more blond I thin, anyway, you can give me your feedback as I said about the general look I should go for and I'll see what I do after

Also she will have a neck lace and other earrings by the way, and cloths.. the clavicule need a bit more work since at first I had in mind it will not be seen.. I'll fix that. (also, this render is with the new nose, do you prefer it ? )

So there we go: LOOK IT IN BIG PLEASE NOT IN SMALL

Edit : I can't wait to get her rigged.. she will look MUCH MORE ALIVE

WOW.. that hair turned out gorgeous!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

New Member Follow User Gallery

Fantastic work my friend! She's truly beautiful. I like them all, but I think the ones that I like the most are Dark Blond and Dark Brown, Purple and Dark brown and Blond and blue, in that order. This will be a masterpiece, I can't wait to see more.

Cheers!

Oh nice!!

my vote has to go for red hair and blue eyes, she has a little something that others dont. So yeah, cant wait to see this all finished!

Wow, amazing work. Is it just me or does the gloss give off a little too much of an oily face look?
    If it was me, I'd tone down the gloss some as I know girls that produce oily skin and it's not the most attractive thing. But, to each their own.
    Simply amazing stuff tho.

She looks like a model in a photoshoot, the glossiness is good tuning it a little will be great. & i prefer the blonde with the dark brown eyes.
    The world we know is going straight to hell, and i am driving it right to the front door.

Thumbs up

She's so beautiful, I love the Red hair & dark brown eyes variation personally. Such outstanding work this, Thumbs up :]

Default Wow

Blonde with Dark Eyes looks just great too!

Really nice work mate, the ,most realistic in my eyes are the top left and bottom right images. The blue just looks too perfect and as you know eyes aren't that perfect.

all of it is really impressive though.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891016 ... LastLast