Member Follow User Gallery

Default CRAIGZ Sketchbook!

Hi everyone! A good friend of mine told me to start posting my work, said that Zbrush has a fantastic community so here I am!

I'm a generalist thats more geared towards environment work - but hey! Interests can change :P

I was in the post house industry for a few years doing vfx and experiential content, then went to work for an ad agency last year starting an internal studio. Next I'm looking to move out to Seattle and hop into real-time.

Full Resolution Image can be found here, and there's a few shader dev variations on my site as well.

cheers!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Great texturing, love the metal, do you care to do a breakdown on how to achieve such of good looking asset ?

Good job

Hey Freewaldo! Absolutely, I've got another project I'm workin on right now - but if there's some wide interest I'll definitely put one up!

Cool i'll be waiting, so far color work is my Nemesis, i spend too much time watching others and never actually begin.

Little piece from a few months back I never put up. Model/Tex in zbrush and scene assembled/rendered in Maya/C4D. Top layer in Photoshop.

Hey everyone! This one was a Maya/Mental ray piece from couple years back, I'm just redigging into it now and am going to do a lightly detailed zbrush pass on a couple scenes. Funny seeing all the different tricks I used BEFORE I had dug into the great ZBRUSH :P full animation is here. WOO ZEEEBRUSH

That was a lovely animation, great job!

Thumbs up

You seem to be quite the jack of all trades. Outstanding work brah

@Santis - thanks Santis! I'm by no means an animator, but it was a blast of a project to drill through. Made me get wayyy more organized lol :P and sidenote, I love the sheer amount of content you are able to get done in a year, major respect

@elSEEDY - thanks man give me a pot of coffee, a rainy day and some space trance and I'm good to go haha