ZBrushCentral

Figurines for Kickstarter project

Hello, folks. My latest work. I made some figurines for Kickstarter project.
We Are the Dwarves!
I hope the project will have enough bakers and figurines will be printed.
The poses, main details and render made by me. Some models parts like axes, helmet, random armor parts, was modeled by Alexey Zagrunniy and Allexander Rezchenko. They are nice guys )) Big thanks them for help.

The modeling was done in Zbrush. For render I use Corona Render

Attachments

Engenier_Z_Shot.jpg

Engenier_Corona.jpg

Fishman_Z_Shot.jpg

Fishman_Corona.jpg

A few another images

It looks like you deleted all of your images from the attachments list. As a result, they no longer exist on ZBC and so cannot be displayed in your post.

You followed all the necessary steps to upload them and insert them in your post, but then appear to have gone one step farther.

I would recommend editing your post here before the timer expires. You’ll need to delete the image code from within your post, upload the images again and insert them again.

If you need any advice, check here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?161045-How-to-Post-Images-at-ZBrushCentral

Corona render settings

Great work. This figurines really cool.
I would like to own some of this printed figurines.
By the way very good render)

Molodec Pashka! Tak derzat! Video s igri klevoe, modelki toje. Jivenko vishlo. Spasiba za breakdown.

Great work by the way :slight_smile:

@asag : Thanks. Nice to see you here on ZBC.
@Spacecentipede : Thank you :slight_smile:

Little Update

All figurines together

These figurines look incredible . A lot of talent here

@dargelos: Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Nice pose and great job

Very nice! I like their design and interesting poses, almost balletic.

Really good job on the characters.

Very cool and nice work:lol:

@farhadnojumi: Thank you :slight_smile:
@nagulov: Thanks a lot :smiley:
@vlad74: Thanks for kind words :+1:
@BhushanArekar: Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for all comments
Cheers

Very nice work! Can i ask who did you get them printed by? Or are those just nicely lit renders?

@Clintus Maximus: The figurines still not printed, all what I have it is just a render :slight_smile: Actually those figurines was for kikstarter project, but unfortunately the project not pass. I hope the figurines will be printed after game relies. Approximately it will be in autumn 2015. Check the link for more info about the game We Are the Dwarves
Thank you
Cheers :smiley: