Default Xenomorph in sculptris

I wanted to see how detailed I could get with sculptris, so I tried a Xenomorph from the Alien movies. I was easy to get the basic forms down, but I had a little trouble when it came to creating more machined or straight line objects. texturing was not overly complicated. I completely did this model from start to the final render in sculptris. I had thought about exporting it and using mentalray, but the whole point was to use sculptris, so I did it all there. I would be glad to hear any comments or critiques on this model. I am sure if I wanted to take some more time I could have refined it more, but I am fairly satisfied.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Very well done! I like the ripcage.
    I´ve tried a similar Model just a few days ago:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...ulptris-Thread
    Just if you want to see it.

Cheers
    Jonny

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

That's cool. How did you do the ribs? Draw tool then pull them round? However you did it, you are clearly not a newcomer to this game. Great details.

For the ribs, i added a new object sphere and pulled one rib around. I added the details with the draw tool and the simply copied it a few times and adjusted them a little as needed. Thanks for the comments.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Man its good seeing you and Johnny do such a complicated subject
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Quick! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

Thanks tartan!