Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Loved the new features Joseph demoed so far. But please, Paul Gaboury... calm down a bit and let Joseph do his thing, your enthusiasm was getting in the way a bit.

Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you Vlad74 ... honestly I had to read this a couple of times, before it was clear to me. You (and Santis - my apology) are right.

I have a bad excuse though, I don't speak native English

Why do people also take about ZB5? Will have to re-watch the demo (thanks Jubala for putting it on Youtube).

Enjoy the next demo people!
    ZBrush / Corel Painter / Photoshop / Groboto (occasionally)

http://brrrumblebee.be

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by acmepixel
    Just to be clear, that's; ZB 4R7 + ZB 5 Beta 64 Bit, + Keyshot Bridge Plugin, + Keyshot for $249 for early signups.
    Regular price $349 thereafter. Both Mac and Windows available.
    It is not going to be ZBrush 5 Beta 64-bit. It will be a beta of the 64-bit conversion, using version 4R7.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

My general reaction to the new lowpoly features in zbrush 4.7 http://24.media.tumblr.com/77d9d68b9...a32bo2_400.gif

Well done pixologic, you never ceases to impress

Does someone knows when R7 will be out?

I love Paul's energy. It's that energy that makes ZBrush perhaps the most innovative piece of software on the market.
    And, he doesn't drink coffee (for obvious reasons) .

Finally 64 bits

New Member Follow User Gallery

Zbrush 4R7 32-bits official version will be released together with the new Zbrush 4R7 64-bits public beta as it is still in developing and full of bugs.
    On this time you will get a chance to purchase Zbrush bridge to Keyshot with Keyshot program for $250

People starting to make stories.. there is not Keyshot integrated into Zbrush , it is a bridge like to PS or other programs
    the new Zbrush is 4R7 NOT 5.. we will get still 2 build updates until ZB5

If you want to see other new features watch Zbrush Summit today and tomorrow

personally I was shocked to see the new features last night .. especially the replicator Cube with all the new functions and finally so much needed dynamic sub-d.
    I am really looking forward to 64-bits version
    Simple is Beautiful ~Mec4D

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe Paul said last night that Z4R7 will be the last version before Z5 and it would be released sometime before the end of the year. When the Z4r7release is initiated we will all have an opportunity to purchase the ZBrush Bridge and a version of Keyshot for $250 for a period of time then it will go to $350. There has been no verification of what that means regarding whether it will be Keyshot HD (currently priced at $995) or perhaps some yet to be announced "lite" version of Keyshot. We will have to be patient and all will be revealed in time.

That is what I also heard. After 4.7 will come 5.

To me that is just a number. What the P-team added once again confirms to me they must be aliens.
    I am speechless.

I guess (and this is pure guesswork) that it may either be a lite version like the Cinema4D Lite that comes with Adobe After Effects, or, and that is my guess, a version of Keyshot that has been adapted to work specifically with ZBrush and as such cannot be used with other software.

Hi Erik,

That did not occur to me but I think you may be right a Keyshot version exclusive to ZBrush; that actually seems more plausible.

the keyshot bridge anf keyshot is one of my questions too. for people that have keyshot I would think they wouldn't have to buiy another keyshot and will the keyshot bridge be free?

Hey guys read Aurick's announcements. They will answer a lot of your questions.
    Announcements

With all this talk of the keyshot bridge, i'm starting to wish i hadn't bought that copy of Marmoset Toolbag, even if it was only 99$ (sale discount)

I was also pretty impressed by the new bridging tools, the ability to bridge seamlessly between two different polygroup shapes looked very nice indeed. The Nanomesh looks interesting too.

What I'm not understanding is that we have to wait another whole quarter of a year to get this update? End of the year? Argh!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast