Default Richy's WIP

Hello everyone!
    My name is Richard TATESSIAN, I am French and this is the first time I post on ZBrush Central.
    On this page I will show you my personal projects done or my WIP.
    I hope you like it.

I start with a project that I just finished

the wireframe (retopo in Zbrush and 3Ds Max) and some tests of materials

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

FANTASTIC work man.love every single piece of that.TOP ROW in my opinion.welcome to ZBC & keep it up.

Here's another picture made this year
    A gangster from Salvador
    inspired by the movie "La Vida Loca" by Christian Poveda

man your works are mindblowing. keep it up

thank you very much man!
    Another project I did recently

Hey! Another project I did the end of last year

another brilliant work.thanks for sharing.

Diablo thank you very much for your comments!
    In this case here's another project! An image I had in mind, in the spirit of Tim Burton

lovely work buddy.really enjoy your works.keep it up & good luck my friend.

Firstly I would like to say welcome to ZBCentral and so glad you have shared your work here.

In the spirit of Mr. Burton?? I love love his stuff/movies/drawings but to me your image Les Maries is way better than anything Mr. B has done yet and that is saying a lot my fav movie ever ever in whole wide world is The Nightmare b4 Christmas lol and I know this is inspired by it but I love your style even more, I love that the female character is a bigger gal and not too skinny. The story and rendering of this image is great and would love to see some of your work on top row. How and with what did you render this image? Speaking of rendering how the blazes did you get the robots on the street to glow in places like that and the moon in the (mr.B inspired) image is so beautiful, I cant seem to get my moons to glow like that or other things, please let me know if you don't mind. The rain for the robots and the A gangster from Salvador is it painted or 3D?

lol sorry so many questions
    You really got my attention I <3 love <3 your work and I am a fan of it already lol.
    Being a leo I want that Bague Lion ring lol if I had the $ for it did you make it in ZB too have you printed it? lol Poor fishy goodness lol love that almost reminds me of finding Nemo with that funny little twist.

lol ok I will stop now and let you get back to your art great luck to you and Happy ZBrushing

wow, thank you very much for the compliment!
    It had been years since I watched ZBCentral and that I was posting anything for fear of not having the level. If one day I have one of my pictures in Top Row that will be great, we'll see!

You talking about the lion ring, you've got to see it on my website. I did it on ZB of course . The prototype plastic aproximately cost me 20$. The bronze version about 145$

3D FINAL

the printed version of bronze

the prototype to test (it was the first time I made 3D ***8203;***8203;printing), and check the width of the ring

the printed version of plastic

For images, they are all made in 3Ds Max and Vray.
    For the image of robots, the glow was done in compo. The moon on the image of married is simply an image found on google .
    Rain in the image of the robots is done in 2D in the compo, I simply adapted my shaders so they appear shiny, wet. For pandillero everything is done in texture. A mixture of blood, sweat and dirt in the bump map and spec

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast