ZBrushCentral

Richy's WIP

Hello everyone!
My name is Richard TATESSIAN, I am French and this is the first time I post on ZBrush Central.
On this page I will show you my personal projects done or my WIP.
I hope you like it.

I start with a project that I just finished

RichardTatessian_MechaScene_Final.jpgRichardTatessian_MechaScene_FinalFocus01.jpgRichardTatessian_MechaScene_FinalFocus02.jpgRichardTatessian_MechaScene_FinalFocus03.jpg

the wireframe (retopo in Zbrush and 3Ds Max) and some tests of materials
Meca_16_Bis.jpgMeca_19.jpg

Attachments

RichardTatessian_MechaScene_Final.jpg

RichardTatessian_MechaScene_FinalFocus01.jpg

Meca_19.jpg

Meca_16_Bis.jpg

FANTASTIC work man.love every single piece of that.TOP ROW in my opinion.welcome to ZBC & keep it up.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

thank you!
Some details of sculpt
meca_sculpt10.jpgmeca_sculpt04.jpgmeca_sculpt05.jpgmeca_sculpt06.jpgmeca_sculpt07.jpgmeca_sculpt08.jpg

Attachments

meca_sculpt10.jpg

meca_sculpt04.jpg

meca_sculpt05.jpg

meca_sculpt06.jpg

meca_sculpt07.jpg

meca_sculpt08.jpg

Here’s another picture made this year
A gangster from Salvador
inspired by the movie “La Vida Loca” by Christian Poveda

RichardTatessian_pandillero_FINAL.jpg

RichardTatessian_pandillero_FINAL_Focus01.jpg

RichardTatessian_pandillero_FINAL_Focus02.jpg

Attachments

RichardTatessian_pandillero_FINAL.jpg

man your works are mindblowing.:smiley: keep it up;)

thank you very much man!
Another project I did recently

Alien_21.jpg
Alien_20.jpg
Alien_25.jpg
Alien_Plan03.jpg
Alien_Plan02.jpg
Alien_Plan01.jpg

Attachments

Alien_21.jpg

Alien_20.jpg

Alien_Plan03.jpg

Alien_Plan02.jpg

Alien_Plan01.jpg

Some focus

Alien_26.jpg
Alien_27.jpg
Alien_23.jpg

Attachments

Alien_26.jpg

Alien_27.jpg

Hey! Another project I did the end of last year

RichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_FINAL.jpgRichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_FINAL_Focus_02.jpgRichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_FINAL_Focus_01.jpgRichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_Focus_01.jpgRichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_Focus_02.jpg

Attachments

RichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_FINAL.jpg

RichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_FINAL_Focus_02.jpg

RichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_Focus_02.jpg

RichardTatessian_Suicide Girl_FINAL_Focus_01.jpg

another brilliant work.thanks for sharing.:wink:

Diablo thank you very much for your comments!
In this case here’s another project! An image I had in mind, in the spirit of Tim Burton

RichardTATESSIAN_LesMariés FINAL.jpg

Attachments

RichardTATESSIAN_LesMariés FINAL.jpg

lovely work buddy.really enjoy your works.keep it up & good luck my friend.:wink:

Firstly I would like to say welcome to ZBCentral and so glad you have shared your work here.

In the spirit of Mr. Burton?? I love love his stuff/movies/drawings but to me your image Les Maries is way better than anything Mr. B has done yet and that is saying a lot my fav movie ever ever in whole wide world is The Nightmare b4 Christmas lol and I know this is inspired by it but I love your style even more, I love that the female character is a bigger gal and not too skinny. The story and rendering of this image is great and would love to see some of your work on top row. How and with what did you render this image? Speaking of rendering how the blazes did you get the robots on the street to glow in places like that and the moon in the (mr.B inspired) image is so beautiful, I cant seem to get my moons to glow like that or other things, please let me know if you don’t mind. The rain for the robots and the A gangster from Salvador is it painted or 3D?

lol sorry so many questions
You really got my attention I <3 love <3 your work and I am a fan of it already lol.
Being a leo I want that Bague Lion ring lol if I had the $ for it did you make it in ZB too have you printed it? lol Poor fishy goodness lol love that almost reminds me of finding Nemo with that funny little twist.

lol ok I will stop now and let you get back to your art great luck to you and Happy ZBrushing :slight_smile:

<object type=“cosymantecnisbfw” cotype=“cs” id=“SILOBFWOBJECTID” style=“width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;”></object>

wow, thank you very much for the compliment!
It had been years since I watched ZBCentral and that I was posting anything for fear of not having the level. If one day I have one of my pictures in Top Row that will be great, we’ll see!

You talking about the lion ring, you’ve got to see it on my website. I did it on ZB of course :). The prototype plastic aproximately cost me 20$. The bronze version about 145$

3D FINAL
Bague_Lion_3D_FINAL.jpg

the printed version of bronze
Bague_Lion_Final_Impression.jpgBague_Lion_Final05.JPG

the prototype to test (it was the first time I made 3D ***8203;***8203;printing), and check the width of the ring
Bague_Lion_3D_Prototype.jpg

the printed version of plastic
Bague_Lion_Proto_Impression.jpg

For images, they are all made in 3Ds Max and Vray.
For the image of robots, the glow was done in compo. The moon on the image of married is simply an image found on google ;).
Rain in the image of the robots is done in 2D in the compo, I simply adapted my shaders so they appear shiny, wet. For pandillero everything is done in texture. A mixture of blood, sweat and dirt in the bump map and spec
Pandillero_Maps_Sueur.jpg

Attachments

Bague_Lion_3D_FINAL.jpg

Bague_Lion_Final_Impression.jpg

Bague_Lion_3D_Prototype.jpg

Bague_Lion_Proto_Impression.jpg

Pandillero_Maps_Sueur.jpg

Some focus on married
Les Mariés_Focus01.jpgLes Mariés_Focus02.jpgLes Mariés_Focus03.jpgLes Mariés_Focus04.jpgSol_03.jpgprops.jpg

Attachments

Les Mariés_Focus01.jpg

Les Mariés_Focus02.jpg

Les Mariés_Focus03.jpg

Les Mariés_Focus04.jpg

Sol_03.jpg

props.jpg

La_Mariee_02.jpgLa_Mariee_06.jpgLe_Mari_05.jpgLe_Mari_14.jpg

Attachments

La_Mariee_02.jpg

La_Mariee_06.jpg

Le_Mari_14.jpg

Love the lion ring

New project in progress. A gang of men-sphynx

Chef_12.jpgChat_04.jpgSiege_Z_01.jpgSiege_Z_02.jpgSiege_Z_03.jpgCroquis_03.jpg

Attachments

Chef_12.jpg

Chat_04.jpg

Siege_Z_01.jpg

Siege_Z_02.jpg

Siege_Z_03.jpg

Croquis_03.jpg

great piece of work bro.love the pose.thanks.:wink:

This piece “Married” is incredible. The texture and wrinkling on their faces is really cool. The way you made the clothes as if they were made for stop motion scale is a brilliant attention to detail, regular cloth is hard enough but this is a real master touch. How did you do it? Is it all sculpting or is there a cloth sim somewhere in there? On another note your skin texture in your other work is fantastic. If you do another character with tattoos the tattoos should have softer edges since skin diffuses the ink, just my suggestion. I look forward to see what you do next. You’ll be top row soon enough.

Thank you so much! Clothes of man have been makes in sculpture. For Women it’s Marvelous designer and Z and Max.
Thank you for your advice on tattoos, you’re right!