Default Vanguard

Here's a personal project I recently made time to finish. I started this project a while ago and it has gone through a few iterations. I was aiming for a heroic sci fi character with a slightly stylized realism look to him.
    Sculpted in Zbrush. The shirt base was created in Marvelous Designer and refined in Zbrush. Texturing was done in Substance Painter. The hair cards were created using Xgen and Maya. Real time version rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Sculpt rendered in Keyshot.
    Cheers!

Freelance Character Artist
    afisher.com.au
    Sketchbook

Default Prime 1: Dark Knight III: Master Race

Hey guys, here's some shots of the Dark Knight statue I worked on with Prime 1, based on the amazing artwork of Gabrielle Dell'Otto. It was a dream project to be a part of, getting to work on such an iconic version of Batman.
    The initial art direction and concept sculpt was done by Pablo Viggiano, with Creative/Art Direction from Johnny Pham. As usual, the production and paint team did an amazing job with it. I hope you guys like it!
    Thanks!
    https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...studio-903781/

afisher.com.au
    Sketchbook

New Member Follow User Gallery

Really great sculpt and statue Adam

Love Batman work.
    Thanks,
    Bhushan Arekar.
    My Sketchbook
    My Artstation

Hey Adam! Amazing work as always, your stuff is such an inspiration.

I've been watching your timelapses to learn from your technique, and I had one question about your insert hair mesh on The Brute. From the timelapse, it looks like you've created an insert mesh and then you lay it in on your sculpt - but you are able to keep the new strands as a new subtool and easily mask/unmask individual strands (are they each getting one polygroup?) - I was wondering if you'd be willing to share some details on how you handle masking that and adjusting individual strands so quickly? I tried to mimic the technique, but when using an insert mesh (I created a custom strand), once I place the second one, I lose the mask on the first one (and it doesn't get it's own polygroup) - but I don't have a ton of experience with IMM brushes so I might just be doing something wrong. Anything you can share would be so appreciated!
    Thank you!

G-Rod: Thanks!
    BhushanArekar: I just used polygroups. So after I placed the IMM hair strands I would use autogroups to assign each strand as a polygroup. I would also create a polygroup out of several hair strands to create clumps and duplicate them around. Hope that helps!

Hey everyone,
    I wanted to share some renders of the Prime 1 Dark Knight project I posted above. These renders were done in Keyshot, sent straight from Zbrush. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afisher_TDK_head_01.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	717.1 KB 
ID:	613736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afisher_TDK_head_02.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	713.9 KB 
ID:	613737  
    afisher.com.au
    Sketchbook

And here are some shots from zbrush. Hope you like it!

afisher.com.au
    Sketchbook

This are awesome, great work, congrats

Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks Rodolfo and thanks to ZBC for the Top Row
    afisher.com.au
    Sketchbook

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345