Smile My first Zbrush Sculpts

Hi i'm Seraphina and i've been learning Zbrush through Digital Tutors. I want to show my progress so far, i appreciate comments and critique because i want to get really good at Digital Sculpting in Zbrush and need to know what i might be doing wrong and how i can get much better.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hey Seraphina
    man your doing some fine work here buddy, that Skull is an amazing sculpt for just starting out in zbrush
    man I wish that I could learn as fast as you are, I'll be on the look out for more of your work
    all the best to you
    Lou

New Member Follow User Gallery

Smile

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment Lou it has really motivated me!
    I believe that to get good at Zbrush you need to first learn the interface then the sculpting. Digital Tutors have been brilliant, and i really reccomend it to anyone wanting to get started in Zbrush. I'm still working through the tutorials, I'm currently learning Facial Anatomy. The skull is what i sculpted while following with one of the courses. I will be uploading more of my progress as i work my way through the courses. Hopefully i will be ready to begin my own projects soon. I've seen some awesome stuff on this site and i hope to be able to be at least half as good as the guys on here.