New Member Follow User Gallery

found it on youtube

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I am attending (http://new.livestream.com/pixologic/zbrushsummit2014) by live stream and when i saw new features and after that they said it will be free i jumped on my bed and say YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thumbs UPP CHEERSSS Thank you pixologic Again you gave as another revolution, Bye Bye others 3D tools now
    REGARDS
    MSM

Eye of Hawk wrote:
    Fantastic new low-poly modeling tools and great to see integration with keyshot - with keyshot I am guessing those were not the best examples of possibilities of keyshot - I am certain you could do better , at least I hope you can.
    Yes it can do much better. For instance the glass on the coffee pot could have shown thickness and refraction. Even a beginner at Keyshot can produce decent renders quickly. Here is a Goldwing bike model I did and then rendered in Keyshot a couple of years ago: It was my first day to use Keyshot (version 3.3 I think):

Others here will be able to post up much better Keyshot renders than mine.

Hello everyone! I have a doubt about pricing (I don't know if this is the correct place to ask about it):

Will the owners of Zbrush 4R7 have to pay full price for the update to Zbrush 5 once it is available?

Thank you very much!

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by jlmm

Hello everyone! I have a doubt about pricing (I don't know if this is the correct place to ask about it):

Will the owners of Zbrush 4R7 have to pay full price for the update to Zbrush 5 once it is available?
    There have been no annoucements about ZBrush 5, only that ZBrush 4R7 will be the last intermediate update.

sweeeet!!
    ZBrush - Narrowing the gap between Imagination and Manifestation DeviantART

And if we have to pay them, it's been like since Zbrush 3.0 for me. I'd scrape up the cash. What Pixologic has done with the free upgrades is unprecedented in my experience. Thank you to the gang at Pixologic for all your hard work over the years. It is most definitely appreciated.

So they gonna archive the videos or what ?
    Was mid watching and the feed ended.

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by slocik
    So they gonna archive the videos or what ?
    Was mid watching and the feed ended.
    We are planning to put videos up after the event. However, there is a lot of footage to go through and it's all HD so it will likely take some time. We can't promise a time frame on any of it.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

Hey guys, maybe a OT but do you plan to make a archive of Zbrush Summit videos? Unfortunately I missed everything yesterday, so would be cool to have a option to watch it later. What do you think?

We are planning to put videos up after the event. However, there is a lot of footage to go through and it's all HD so it will likely take some time. We can't promise a time frame on any of it.
    You guys should really do that, but not like from the last event in like 3 months span ;D
    It was fun seeing some of the guys work live, if i didnt fell asleep and had to catch it up i would see it all.

Default I missed day 2

Gratz for every one & pixologic

Quote Originally Posted by dillster
    For instance the glass on the coffee pot could have shown thickness and refraction.
    Except that's not glass. It's a fairly dull plastic. It's rendered fairly accurately to the actual material -- it's slightly shinier than the actual object in my kitchen, though I would be willing to chalk that up to lighting differences and wear from frequent use. Also, that's a coffee grinder, not a coffee pot.

So correct me if I am wrong, is that dynamic subdivision with creasing a new implementation of the old system? Can we transfer those creases over to a software like Maya to then use OpenSubdiv? That would be pretty kick ass.

jimm wrote:
    Personally I'm taking one step at a time and not thinking about ZB5 until it happens. It's all 4r7 now and that will keep us learning for a while.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567132853 ... LastLast