Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Thank you Aurick but

Thank you for trying to save me money, I truly appreciate it.

The rationale on my part for buying the whole package, and I am sorry for this explanation
    1. I consider KeyShot to be one of my most valued programs. For my own reasons it is used
    daily. The use of Zbrush with it is rare. The installation of an outside plugin is a gamble
    2. Zbrush's bridges are not without problems, it took quite awhile for the one to Maya to work
    flawlessly for example.
    3. Again, and you know me enough to know that this is not a snow job. You and your people over
    the years have been extremely generous with your help to users. Marcus Civis for instance has worked
    tirelessly to create items that add enormous value to the program.

I will buy any update you issue at any price you charge. I feel that, personally, I owe.

I am going to consider Zbrush and your version of Keyshot separate from my own.
    Also in this way I can go back to Pixologic if there are any problems and KeyShot ( the company)
    is out of the picture.

Repeating thank you, as always

4K monitors are on the way. 4K will be sold and used more and more. Pixologic has to react to it soon. On a 4K monitor the Zbrush fonts will not be readable.

I hope also that the spirals problem is fixed at the ZRemesher.

Thanks for the recap. Very entertaining!

bicc39 wrote: KeyShot 5 was not cheap, it was not purchased with Zbrush in mind. It works great. It does consume
    a lot of computer memory, so if Zbrush version uses less.....
    The original Goz beta for Zbrush>Keyshot 4 gives us a good idea of how well it works. I regularly send 14 million poly subtools to Keyshot with this and Keyshot behaves very nice and fast, and that's with ZBrush still open. Without the Goz beta, I would find Keyshot crawling at 6 or 8 million polys. So it seems the integration between ZBrush and Keyshot has made the latter work better and more reliably. It's probably fair to say that the bridge to Keyshot 5 will be at least every bit as good as the Goz beta is in Keyshot 4.

Thanks guys for pile up all the information and videos. I saw live the presentation and was pretty exiting about the 64bits version, as long as with the new keyshot bridge!

So when is coming out?

The RECAP is NICE.... Would you happen to have the entirety of FOOTAGE
    A link would SUFFICE

Pixologic - Thomas Follow User Gallery

Vance Kovacs Presentation is already online, more to come soon! http://youtu.be/RCcp73RCAxg
    Pixologic official: Blog | ZBrushLive | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    My personal 3D - 3D Printing blog: polysculpt.com

Thanks for the LINK sir! That's exactly what I wanted!

Where is it??? Give a date a least!

my eyes melted pages ago trying to read through and soak up all the info...
    ...so i've got a question that might find an answer quicker by asking, then trying to dig and search:
    is there a possibility that 4R7 or zbrush 5 will allow us to fully customize the interface?
    specifically the subtool list. i'd love to make just one menu, that houses all my daily used stuff (including a properly self propagating subtool list) that i could leave open, that i wouldn't constantly have to be scrolling through.
    all the other stuff could be docked out of sight and accessible through the menus, as per the norm.
    this is my biggest wish i think ever, for this software!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default offline view

All very nice and thanx but why can you not have a simple download button for the videos?
    Some of us like to watch this stuff offline. So simple, so useful but not available. Come on people!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Zsoka...

... go to this page - http://www.youtube.com/user/ZBRUSHatPIXOLOGIC/videos
    and use a youtube ripper such as 4K Downloader to save to computer.

That's a non-issue Zsoka and you know it. There are plenty of free video grabbers out there. In Firefox I use Netvideohunter plugin, and that's just one of many available for all browsers.

Hey for the question on the menu system, you can do that now. you can load up buttons on the top, bottom, and sides by going to pref/config and turn customize on. you can grab just about any thing by pressing cntl/shift and dragging the button where you want to. i know you can create your own custom menis but im not familiar with that yet.
    The greatest emperor in the world is one you never know is there.

https://www.facebook.com/TheArtOfJdub
    Portfolio

thanks for helping a brother out!
    that said- you can make custom menus, but you can't put the subtool list in it and have it work properly.
    that's the whole rub, for me.
    if i can do that, i can have my interface just exactly as i want it.