ZBrushCentral

Jonfer Maia Sketchbook

Hey guys!I think this is the fist time I’m posting here.I’ve done this work inspired by Cristopher Uminga’s concept and also by Guardians of the galaxy movie. I used 3ds max,vray,zbrush and photoshop. That’s Baby Groot =B

Attachments

zbrush_central.jpg

zbrush_central-(2).jpg

Wow looks cute , really like :+1:

I LOVE THIS GUY!
He’s splendid and wonderful and and and…
I want one!

Nice! So cute!
This would be a real cool 3D print to have as an artificial flower :slight_smile:

Thank you very much guys! :smiley:

Excellent :+1:

Thank you very much!
Here is my vray lighting setup. If you guys have any question just let me know and I will be happy to answer it.
lighting_setup.jpg

Really cool setup , Indeed i’ve many questions if you may

• light stereoscopic effect did you add it by photoshop filter or after effects
  • did you sharpen the render inside photoshop ?
  • thanks for you time :slight_smile:

Here is some tips for the composition. These are the vray passes I’ve used for this image and all the blend modes/opacity that worked in this project. I also applied some hue/saturation, curves and levels to change the reflection, spec and AO color a little bit.

TomatoVFX , Thank you!! Glad you like it!
That’s pretty much chromatic aberration inside photoshop( Filter>Lens correction>chromatic aberration) and some volumetric light made in scanline renderer that I added later on. I also used some “dust film” textures with overlay blend modes with a very subtle opacity like 5 or 10%.Some Soft brushes help to bring up some more depth to the lights . I hope that helps :D.

Some clay render =D.

This is something that I started a while ago and now I decided to get this guy textured and rendered. There is a lot of work to do \o/.It was inspired by marvel comics “The wonderful wizard of oz”.
My Art Page:

jack01_zbrushcentral.jpg

I’ve changed his pose a little bit and now I feel that I can texture him. Let me know what you guys think!

zbrush_central.jpg

super awesomeness sir !

Thank you!!Glad you like it!

great stuff!

Another great piece! Love your stuff :+1:

love it

Thanks a lot guys!!! :smiley:

LOVE it!