ZBrushCentral

CAPCOM - Realistic portrait

Due to permission issues, I’ve been asked to remove the image.

Holy sh…! (jaw drops…)

“jack nilchoson creepy eyebrows . gif”
outstanding work, can’t wait to see this in a ps4 game

love it. looks very natural ,the lighting,shader and the hair.can we have some info about how u achieved it :slight_smile:

Wow - terrific work. I’m especially taken by the hair actually, but all of it is top-notch.

super awesome work man…:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:

TOP F***ing ROW. NOW!

I smell Top Row!!! excellent work! :+1:

wow, that’s insane!

AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhmazing! Great work!

Very cool! The hair looks ace.

It would be great to learn more about Octane Render’s skin and hair shader. Also to see other lighting examples to see how the shader stands up?

Thank you all for the kind comments! :slight_smile:

Rikk The Gaijin Thank you all for the kind comments! :slight_smile:

And questions :slight_smile: “It would be great to learn more about Octane Render’s skin and hair shader. Also to see other lighting examples to see how the shader stands up?

amazing work!

And questions :slight_smile: "It would be great to learn more about Octane Render’s skin and hair shader. Also to see other lighting examples to see how the shader stands up?"

Yes Mr. Lee, at this time I am not allowed to share more details about the shaders.
The current version does work well with different lighting setups, and hopefully in the near future I will be able to show more examples.

That’s outstanding stuff! From modelling till rendering!

I’m more interested in seeing the scan samples than the final product.

Very-very cool, man!!! Very realistic! Amazing!

All that’s needed is to perfect animation/ rigging techniques, and the “uncanny valley” will no longer exist.

Amazing Work!

Yes Mr. Lee, at this time I am not allowed to share more details about the shaders.
The current version does work well with different lighting setups, and hopefully in the near future I will be able to show more examples.

Understood, hope to see them soon !