ZBrushCentral

Collectible/3d print work

I was fortunate enough to get work on this for gaming heads,
Thanks to Alex Davis for his Art direction.
Gaming heads guys really done Awesome job in printing and painting they really put a lot of hard work on it,
here is link for website : http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=128
hope you like it ,
Thanks.
Collectible_TALOS_clay.jpg
TALOS.jpg

Attachments

TALOS.jpg

Collectible_TALOS_clay.jpg

Very nice St. george or Siegfried.
Congratulations.

This is just a great sculpt. So classical, very impressive !

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

and today I received my copy for Talos from gaming heads,
cant tell you the Feeling of getting your work in your hand,
never get this strong Feeling of being an Artist yes i am an Artist Dude yeahh ,
and here is this dude on my table !! — feeling wonderful. :smiley:

Talos_home_01.jpg

Attachments

Talos_home_01.jpg

here are more images,
zbrush render and promotional images (Images are copyrighted by gaming heads )

SOT_001f.jpg

vertical_06.jpgvertical_09.jpgvertical_10.jpgvertical_094.jpg

Attachments

SOT_001f.jpg

Nice! I just took a look at your sketchbook, you came a long way in the last couple of years!

Hey Nagulov,
Thanks alot man, its nice to hear this from you.
your anatomy study are such big inspiration for me man !

The physical model is really fantastic! In a way the figure is better than the 3D model :wink:

Hey Thanks Totyo,
Gaming heads guys really done Awesome job in printing and painting they really put a lot of hard work on it, :slight_smile:
when i hold this in my hand even i told this same to them that it feels much better than 3d sculpt, :smiley:
but still i am getting credit as being sculptor which is awesome for me !! :+1:

I had chance to work on liara for gaming heads collectible and it was a wonderful experience ,
i got base model from gaming heads to start with as a base for accuracy of collectible,
Art direction: Alex Davis,
here is link for statue : http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=166hope you like it,
Thanks !!
Collectible_liara.jpg

horizontal_04.jpghorizontal_07.jpghorizontal_13.jpghorizontal_15.jpgvertical_05.jpg

Attachments

Collectible_liara.jpg

liara01.jpg
horizontal_24.jpg
vertical_06.jpgvertical_07.jpg

Attachments

liara01.jpg

That’s so sic man! Fantastic work!! :slight_smile:

Claudio

Thanks Dragonboy !! :slight_smile:

beautiful work gurjeet…

Hey guys here is another one , :slight_smile:
I had chance to work on Garrus for gaming heads collectible and it was a wonderful experience ,
i got base model from gaming heads to start with as a base for accuracy of collectible,
for this one i was responsible for posing , base and making model water tight for 3d print ready with peg and socket ,
Art direction: Alex Davis,
here is link for statue : http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=150
hope you like it,
Thanks !!

Garrus_Render.jpg
Pegs.jpg
vertical_01.jpgvertical_03.jpgvertical_05.jpgvertical_17.jpg

Attachments

Garrus_Render.jpg

Pegs.jpg

Wow, man. Your work is probably my favourite on here right now, I hope I can be as good as you are some day!! :slight_smile:

Indeed, 3D printer is an ideal machine for enthusiasts. Imagine, no more long hours of waiting to see your designs and models with prototyping. You can have your favourite gaming characters 3D printed in hour or two or have it delivered to you.

I still remember the first time I held one of my creations that had been 3D printed… so different to seeing it on screen. Love the size of that first one;
I haven’t been able to get anything printed quite that large yet.

Thanks guys !! :smiley:
here is another piece i have done for gaming heads ,
I was amazed to see finished version of Tali incredible paint job and print,
This was a fun project, I was responsible for digital sculpture,I Hope you like it
Thanks !!

Collectible_Tali_Clay.jpg

horizontal_02.jpg horizontal_12.jpg

vertical_03.jpg vertical_08.jpg vertical_01.jpg

Attachments

Collectible_Tali_Clay.jpg

vertical_16.jpg vertical_23.jpg