ZBrushCentral

Gotferdom's Sketchbook

Hi everyone,

I haven’t posted anything since the Dragon ball challenge and i like the idea of creating a sketchbook here to put all my work.

So here’s some of my previous as well as new work (Ganondorf) that i just finished yesterday.

Hope you will like them :wink:

Ganondorf_Final_Web.jpgEarthworm_Jim_Final.jpgJanemba_Final.jpgPreed_Final.jpgSebulba_Final_Web.jpg

Attachments

Ganondorf_Final_Web.jpg

Janemba_Final.jpg

Preed_Final.jpg

And here’s the sculpt version without texture fro some of them.

EarthwormJim_Clay.jpgJanemba_Final_Grey.jpgJanemba_Final_Wireframe.jpgSebulba_Clay.jpgPreed_SculptRender.jpg

Attachments

Janemba_Final_Grey.jpg

Janemba_Final_Wireframe.jpg

EarthwormJim_Clay.jpg

Sebulba_Clay.jpg

Preed_SculptRender.jpg

A quick project done in a few days. I have trying to make something different that i usually do in terms of design and format.
I thought this illustration would look and fit nicely on a skateboard deck so i have made a mockup with it as well.

CowBoy_Long_Web.jpgCowBoy_Sculpt.jpgSkateboard_CowBoy_MockUp.jpg

Attachments

CowBoy_Long_Web.jpg

CowBoy_Sculpt.jpg

Skateboard_CowBoy_MockUp.jpg

My redesign of Bishamon from the Darkstalker game.
I started this model a few years ago for a contest and then thought i lost it in an Hd failure…but found it back and decided to finally finish this image. The modeling has been done in Zbrush and 3dsMax and rendered with Vray and Photoshop.

Bishamon.jpg

Hi guys,

A quick sculpt done of course in Zbrush and render in Keyshot.
Concept from the awesome Creature Box.

Rhino_Final.jpg

Hi everyone, here’s my latest image, a bust of the Joker, below is the 2 parts timelapse i recorded while creating this model.
Everything has been done in ZBrush and Photoshop.

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Joker_Bust.jpg

Attachments

Joker_Bust.jpg

A quick sculpt to finish the week, Broccoli man done in ZBrush ,keyshot and Photoshop.
Broccoli_Man.jpg

hahaha Fantastic! :smiley:

Enutrof is a character from the game “Dofus” from Ankama and this design has been inspired by Kim Etinoff.
Zbrush has been used for all the sculpting and texturing, then decimated and exported to 3dsMax for rendering with Vray and some adjustment in Photoshop.

Dofus_Enutrof_Front_Web.jpg
Dofus_Enutrof_Back_Web.jpg

Attachments

Dofus_Enutrof_Front_Web.jpg

Dofus_Enutrof_Back_Web.jpg

Qunari character created in Zbrush for the sculpting and texturing and 3dsMax and Vray for the render. Some adjustments in Photoshop.
Qunari_Front.jpgQunari_Back.jpg
Qunari_Closup.jpg
Qunari_Front_Clay_Wireframe.jpg
Qunari_Back_Clay_Wireframe.jpg

Attachments

Qunari_Front.jpg

Qunari_Back.jpg

Qunari_Closup.jpg

Qunari_Front_Clay_Wireframe.jpg

Qunari_Back_Clay_Wireframe.jpg

Quick toy design between 2 bigger projects, FlanMan :slight_smile:

Flan_Man.jpgFlan_Man-Exposed.jpg
Flan-Kent.jpgFlan-Kent-Exposed.jpg

Attachments

Flan_Man-Exposed.jpg

Flan-Kent-Exposed.jpg

Final render for the ArtStation challenge.
Sculpting and texturing mostly done using Zbrush, render in 3dsMax with Vray and some small adjustment in Photoshop.

Hope you like it :wink:

ArtStation_TheJourney.jpg
Character_Only.jpg
Mount_Only.jpg

Attachments

Character_Only.jpg

Mount_Only.jpg

ArtStation_TheJourney.jpg

Here’s the 4 parts timelapse of the making of my latest image : The Journey.
Hope you like it :wink:

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sb0coWPtVGA” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/uXzbHXXrh80” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/uHM6ynsYdog” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/GV8Xcaki-ug” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

Tribute of one of the very first game i own on the good old Gameboy some 26 years ago…
Modeling done in Zbrush , rendered in Keyshot with some adjustment in Photoshop.

I wanted to give a clean and simple look for the rendering, as they were toys with some very bright colors.
Buraifighter-Tribute-Web.jpg

Attachments

Buraifighter-Tribute-Web.jpg

Very nice, it looks way better as a large image! :slight_smile:

Thanks Totyo, glad you like it :wink:

New finished work, my tribute to one of my favorite artist Jean “Moebius” Giraud.
The sculpting and texturing have been done in Zbrush, rendering in Keyshot with the final compositing in Photoshop.
Hope you like it :slight_smile:
Moebius_Tribute_Web.jpg

Attachments

Moebius_Tribute_Web.jpg

Amazing work! I just love it. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

All the best, David

Thanks @chalkman , a timelapse is coming soon :wink:

Ahhh…Moebius… I am biased of course because everyone who loves Giraud is one of my family.

But apart from this: this is very well done and a super tribute.
He himself also worked digitally.
If he had been, sat, sixty today, he certainly would love ZBrsuh.

Thanks for posting and congrats!