ZBrushCentral

A little polypainting tutorial...

First video: A timelapse of the model block-in
[vv]105991954[/vv]
Second video: A brief explanation of polypaint and rgb, m, and mrgb
[vv]105976649[/vv]
Third video: A one hour demo of a painting approach.
[vv]105949589[/vv]

A demo of sculpting and painting a demon bust. I teach online at zbrushworkshops.com and in person at StudioArts in LA. This demo was for one of the classes at Studio Arts as an intro to basic polypainting.

You can get my UI here (use at your own risk, and please, read the readme file :-):
http://prefs.pointpusher.com/

You can download the bust itself here (Please note, it’s a project, not a ztool):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8042357/tutorial/blueGuy/pointpusher_Blue_Guy_bust_demo.zip

Attachments

demon_head.2.jpg

Awesome! I watched the two shorter clips, will need to find time for the last one. I always wonder how people manage to control such clean disney-esque forms when sculpting, will have to try that sometime. Nice design on the bull/demon dude, by the way.

nagulov , thank you!

Been following you for some time. I enjoy a lot of different artists work up here, but gotta tell ya, your my number one favorite. Everything you produce is ACE by me. You have that ‘intensity’ for art that we use to like calling ‘the eye’ back in my comic book coloring days. Hope to stay in touch with you my friend. Best.
PS: More please-:wink:
PSS: Ya, I sound like a fan boy right?:smiley: Seriously, from one artist to another, love what you do… just keep doing so.:+1:

Dragon thank you very very much! Honored by your words.

Cool stuff Danny, as usual. :slight_smile:

awesome work danny , thanks for sharing the knownledge :slight_smile:

amazing tips! your work is awesome!

nice character.liked the colors. :slight_smile:

You deserve the honor Danny, and I second what Polydrawer stated as well.

Really Great like all your other tutorials. Each time I take great pleasure to look them and your explanations are always clear and exciting.

thanks a lot for that Man !!!