ZBrushCentral

Daily Sketches

Hi all! I’m new to the forum and I thought I’d post up some images to document my progress. I’ve been messing around zbrush for a while now, but starting to refine the brushes and techniques I use slowly in the last week or so. Hope you enjoy.

Feel free to comment or critique!! But please be aware some of these are VERY rough and I’m still learning! Thanks!

Clym

01:

02:

03:

Attachments

01_2_Smaller.jpg

02_Smaller.jpg

01.png

I see and I think you start with (very) good bases.
I’ ve understood you are coming from the drawing/sketching, so I think it will help a lot for the next.
Just keep practicing & I’ m sur you will show us lots of good work.

Thanks @markantonik

I start all sculpts with a Zsphere if that’s what you meant? Or do you mean I have a good start because of my 2D background?

Regardless, thanks for the encouragement and the quick response! I will definitely be posting more soon :slight_smile:

Clym

Today I found out about the Panel Loops functionality, and learnt a bit about Polygroups using different masks (square mask, lasso tool…). Pretty neat for Hard surface models I must say. Lots of potential.

your welcome !

05:
05.jpg

Today I did a sketch from a concept that I love by Creaturebox. Here’s my sculpt interpretation of their concept. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Have a great weekend :smiley:

So I thought I would render out the two last sculpts and try to achieve a decent result (as my first render went terrible -->)Render_Zcentral.jpg

So here are the ones that I’m more happy with :slight_smile: Each one had about 8-10 render passes each.
Composite_Zcentral.jpgComposite_Zcentral.jpg

Attachments

Composite_Zcentral.jpg

Composite_Zcentral.jpg

Today I sculpted a character bust based on Captain Ronin from Epic. Need to work on my rendering for eyes as they look a bit freaky at the moment! As normal, this was created from a sphere.