ZBrushCentral

"Durga" - By Surajit Sen

I created this artwork ***8220;Durga***8221; in ZBrush. For post production I used PS.
Durga meaning "the inaccessible’’ or “the invincible”. The syllable “du” is synonymous with the 4 devils of poverty, sufferings, famine and evil habits. The “r” refers to diseases and the “ga” is the destroyer of sins, injustice, irreligion, cruelty and laziness.
Goddess Durga is the original manifested form of Mother Adi-Parashakt
. Durga, through all her forms, encompasses the essence of salvation and sacrifice. She is the mother of bounty and wealth. She is the embodiement of purity, knowledge, truth and self-realization.
Devi Durga is the Ultimate Shakti or Mahashakti, the ultimate power inherent in all Creation.
Goddess Durga represents the power of the Supreme Being that preserves moral order and righteousness in the universe. She is the energy aspect of the Lord.
As Mahishasuramardini, Durga symbolizes the divine forces (positive energy) known as divine Shakti (feminine energy/ power) that is used against the negative forces of evil and wickedness.
She is the destroyer of evil - with her ten mighty arms carrying lethal weapons she triumphantly slays the demon Mahishasura.
Thank you
Surajit Sen

Attachments

Durga_2014_Surajit Sen_L.JPG

I really like the intuitive energy and flow you’ve captured in this piece Surajit .

Is it possible to see the ZBrush part? I’m curious to see the difference between the ZBrush model and the Photoshop paintover! :slight_smile:

@ boozy floozie

Thank you for your comments:D…:slight_smile:

@ Totyo

Yes sure we can do…
Paintstop…
:slight_smile:
:smiley:

If wishes come in “Colours” then I would send the brightest one to say “Happy Holi”.
My Digital Canvas painting for HOLI…Hope you enjoy!
Softwares - ZB Paintstop/PSHoli_Surajit Sen_04th March 2015 L.jpg

My Digital Canvas painting (Created in ZB) for our 13th anniversary…different times…different situations…different feelings…only steps for go ahead… and miles more to go. …

Dedicated to my wife…:slight_smile:

Padokkhep_Surajit Sen_Blog.JPG:smiley: