Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Unhappy In need of Hope

Ok I am just trying everything I can at this point. I have been on ZBCentral for many years and have loved meeting all the people I have. I have enjoyed my life here but my life outside has been full of heart aches as well. I have recently been diagnosed with a horrible decease MS and Fibromyalgia. And although I have this I will never give up my art and this community, and trying to teach others about this great program, company, and community but there is something going on in my & my dear husbands life. We are about to go homeless. Although we are disabled the SSA is not being very helpful & will result in us getting a lawyer to deal with the discrimination and retaliation of an ALJ that took what little help we were getting in order to pay our rent.

I do have a small 3d job with a great startup company that I got from here I might add and will do all I can to do that job even if we end up on the streets or worse though it is not enough to keep our heads out of the water. It has really been a trying time for us. My husband has had heart attacks and is also disabled. So I am swallowing my pride and my embarrassment in having to ask for help since we don't have many that can. and I am trying everything since it is better to try than to give in and give up.

If any can help us or has a bit they can share I can pay ya back when the stuff gets cleared up. we just need $380 to keep our home and all of what we own. Anyway here is to hope. I also thank anyone reading this and any prayers or best wishes would b wonderful. Thank you and I wish all the best for you as well and hope things are better for all that go through these life trials. Love to you all.

you can donate/loan here http://www.gofundme.com/b2dtrk also willing to do commissions if it is something you would like.
    In need of Hope Sincerely,
    Seavannah aka Brandy Lorraine Severson.

77 views and not a single answer?????? I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle. I can remember watching your tutorials thinking how inspiring your efforts were (and yeah I did learn a thing or two ). I can somehow relate to your situation as my dad's going through a cancer and chemo treatment and I'm scraping every last cent together to keep everything going. Living in Spain that is no easy task. At least healthcare is paying here in Europe. Sorry you got screwed up so badly by the American government's inability of keeping their promises.
    By the end of this week I'm gonna get paid (working as a language teacher here, CG really only pays for a couple of beers here and there) and I'll see how much I can spare. No need to pay me back. Just for the guts you are showing by asking for help you deserve much more than this.
    Having said that .... Hey Pixologic how about jumping in on this as well??? Maybe you guys have a way of shooting some work over to this lady? Or just some contacts ... or a Seavannah get well Zbrush Challenge ... or anything really!!!

Anyways I'm not religious so I won't pray, but my thoughts are certainly with you. Hopefully you can somehow recover from this mess and live your life the way you want it. Let us know how you're doing and if there's anything else that can be done. Just don't give up no matter how deep the sh** gets.

Dirk

Hi,

Sad to hear all the troubles you are going through. I've been suffering health issues too over the last few years, and kinda lost hope for some time. I admire your ability to keep a job in such conditions, as I myself would only been able to screw up anything I would have undertaken on that period. And even if my health issues were very painful and disabling, it's nothing compared to what you seem to endure. It shows quite well how strong you are, so please don't give up the fight, because even if it's some tough challenge you sure have the strength needed to beat it. You only need to keep hope (I know that's easier said than done).

For sure the USA doesn't look like a good place to have health issues.

I think the tutorials you made show yourself to be generous and noble-minded. Blindly giving away one's own knowledge is one of the kindest present he can make to humanity. I really hope enough people will see that and so will make the effort to give you a little help back. I actually really cannot for now, but as soon as my finances get better I'll check again if you still need help.

Also, sdoellbuster has some great ideas !!! I think maybe one thing you should do is to post a link with your portfolio, tell what are your skills and all, so maybe people could forward to you some freelance assignments. Also the idea of a "get well" challenge is great. In the punk scene we often do charity gigs when some member of our big family encounters such issues, so why couldn't the zbc community do the same ???

I read on gofundme that you live in Reno, Nevada, so I also point out to readers that live in that area that they maybe could contact you privately for maybe "little everyday life support" (sorry I don't know how to tell that more precisely in english, hope you will get the idea), as I know that in those situations this kind of support is more than welcome. (I hope I'm not being too intrusive here, tell me if I am).

Anyway, I wish you all the best, I'm not religious either but all my sympathetic thoughts will be my equivalent for a prayer. Don't give up and let us know how you are doing, we're waiting to hear from you, sincerely hoping it will be better news.
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)
    KeuPon is Jean-Julien JUPINET

Smile

dsoelbuster - Thank you so very very much. Glad to know my tuts are still teaching and I am still trying to get more of them together with all that has been going on I am struggling to say the least.

I actually cried reading this post from you. It is nice in it's self just to know there are people that care like you. True Human Beings is what I call people like you and it makes me happy to know there are some in this world still that are not heartless people, the heartless ones unfortunately run our governments and are teaming with them. I will always fight the good fight I am to stubborn to give up besides I do have love in my life and I am thankful for that.

I am sorry to hear about your dad, I had a grandmother that went through cancer herself and a few friends, they all got through it I hope your dad can and even though you are not religious and I believe in no other religion besides my own (stuff complied from all the good parts of all religions through out earth and what I have learned from my own experiences ) I will pray for your dad and put it out there in this big wide universe and hope some good energy will find your father and heal him.

Although I appreciate the thought I would rather you hold on and take care of your father and yourself though. I am a tough cookie I will make it through as I say something has got to give and one way or another I will survive. I would like to know from time to time how you are doing and to let you know if you need anything at all just let me know even just to talk. When I am able to land on my feet again I will look you up and if you need anything I will do all I can. I think above $ (which I think holds no true value it is just a rock and a piece of paper unfortunalty our world thrives on it) I am needing just some hope and to say hey there is still true humans out there not all is lost and not all is in darkness.

I would love it if Pixologic did some contest for charities that would help out the cancer societies or Multiple Scoloris and heart diseases or other charities where it is very much needed. There are quite a few ZBrush users that either are disabled in some way or another or are having a hard time in life. Still hoping they get CC for the hearing impaired on their tuts. Maybe as a prize they could put a certain amount don't have to be huge but an amount in the winner(s) name wouldn't that be cool. What a great idea really.

You have made my day a bit brighter and I thank you wholeheartedly for that. You take care and of course happy ZBrushing

KeuPon - thank you also for the kind kind words also. I am sorry to hear you have also been going through such trying times. And as I said to dsoelbuster I will send a thought and prayer out to the universe and hope that you have relief from your illness and heal. I am not Christian or Muslim or anything, I am me, I just take all the good parts that I feel are right, leave out the stuff that isn't right, add a little science and my own experiences and there it is. Although mine is closer to Native American tribe's thoughts of the universe and the world . Sometimes it helps to send a thought out there and sometimes it works. I hope it will for you. I always believe even if you have nothing else hope is always there just sometimes we have to search for it, sometimes in places we don't expect it to be like here.

I also understand we are all going through so much in our lives and so many in heartache. So I am just thankful to get to meet you and hope we can continue through ZBC. You and dsoelbuster are now apart of my life as friends. I do love the fact ZBC is a great place to meet like minded people with the same passions. Also if I get my feet on the ground before you I promise you need anything I am there. $ don't matter but people like you and dsoelbuster and a few others that have expressed to me their caring are most unique and the whole reason why all of this is so worth fighting for.

As far as keeping the job I 1. have a good understanding boss (I didn't think they made bosses like him anymore lol) but he understands I am going through trying times, and I am just a stubborn old filly lol. They can take my home, my belongings, my use of my legs and hands, my hearing, and my eyesight but they can and never will take my spirit/being. I will draw with my mouth if I have to lol. oh and they cant take my ZB I am not giving that up ever again lol it has been my saving grace and helps me to deal with all of this and it is my dream.

lol yeah USA don't bode to well for health care. I just went through a big fight just for a bit of medical insurance. Although I don't want to say this without the new Obama care I would have no medical coverage and would not make it. Even though what I have has no cure and even with medications I have a lot of suffering still but without them it would be ever so much worse. I hope they fix all the problems, though I am a bit scared when the next Pres comes in and if they take it away, I am not the only one that would suffer. I hope they don't.

Good idea I was always needing to do a portfolio and maybe this will push me. thank you both again for the hope and the good thoughts you never know maybe so good energy will be sent my way and help with what is going on.

You take care and hope you feel better soon. And of course Happy Zbrushing

In fact I'm lot better now. The nerves which were at war with me are nearly healed and I almost never get pain attacks. I'm just finishing to recover physically and morally (I quite underestimated the mental impact when I was in pain and quite went into depression). But I'm glad to be able to say it's now over. Thanks for your interest and wishes.

Good for you you have such good boss. However bad for the medical insurance and social assistance in the USA. Hope it will go well with your discrimination case.

For your portfolio I advise you to google a little for tutorials there's plenty of good information on that subject on the web. After all we're in a business sector in which there's still some freelance available. Post a link to it when you have one

Hope it will go well for you (at least lot better), don't hesitate to give us some news about your situation
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)
    KeuPon is Jean-Julien JUPINET