ZBrushCentral

Hi im 17, new to zbrush and self teaching

hi everybody, I’m a 17 year old girl who has just started Zbrush and I’m LOVING it so much, does any one have any projects that are good for beginners? Here’s one I’ve started but not yet completed.

Attachments

10561794_569713609800698_5454565313128938954_n.jpg

That’s looking great so far! Especially if you’ve only just started! :+1:

It might be worth changing the default material from that red. There’s nothing wrong with it, but a lot of people find it hard to see the details because that particular material has a washed out look. If you like the material that’s fine, it’s just a personal recommendation. It took me a while before I found a material that I liked to use…Some were too shiny and other too dull. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried looking on YouTube for some basic tutorials?

Keep it up! :smiley:

Thank you so much! Feedback like this is much appreciated. :slight_smile: happy zbrushing :slight_smile:

also- for taking shots of your work from the interface, go to the document menu at the top and hit “export”. it’ll save an image of just your work (no interface) as whatever image file you fancy.
i believe there a button in the document menu for saving a screenshot (with interface showing) in there as well.

aside from that- looks like you’re taking to the whole thing like a duck to water!
great work so far, sir!