ZBrushCentral

Spitty's Sketchbook

I don’t know why I’ve never posted work on zbrush central. Here’s my latest sculpt I did for the game Bedlam, currently on kickstarter. Its a bobble head that will be made as a reward for some of the backers. The concept is by John Mueller Check out the game here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skyshinegames/bedlam

bobbleheadfront_color.jpg

I’ll post some other older zbrush work too, and then keep updating with new work.

Attachments

here’s some fanart i did for the game the Banner Saga. sculpted and polypainted in zbrush.
bannersaga_color.jpgbannersaga_3views.jpgbannersaga_color.jpgbannersaga_3views.jpg

Attachments

bannersaga_3views.jpg

bannersaga_3views.jpg

here are a couple goofy sculpts with polypaint i did for fun, i’m starting something else along these lines soon.
twistofftop_done.jpg
punchhhhh_sm.jpg
3guyszbrush.jpg
shooturmouthoff.jpg
dynadude.jpg

Attachments

punchhhhh_sm.jpg

dynadude.jpg

Wow Awesome illustrative style! Love it! Really looking forward for more

Awesome dynamic poses by the way. Great texturing painting and sense of grit. I’d love to see a time lapse some time. :smiley:

These are mind blowing!!!

great stuff for sure. they kinda reminds me of eric powells work (the goon).

-r

magnificent works.keep it up.;):wink:

Great stuff, but I like the first goofy sculpt best!

nicely done

thanks everyone! i’ve been drawing goofy stuff like this in my sketch book for like 20 years, but only recently realized i could do these in zbrush too.

teddy007kong:
there’s a timelapse of me painting the mutant bobblehead here, maybe someday i’ll do an actual tutorial.

Great work. Wildly creative stuff.

Love those! They remind me a bit of Robert Williams.

Wonderful start to your sketchbook! Some really unique work! :+1:

awesome stuff!

Haha, they look amazing! :smiley:

These are fantastic! Very dynamic and creative, and the lovely polypaint really brings the sculpts to life. I need to step up my game.

Fantastic work!

these are fantastic! look forward to see more of your work here!

I’m impressed. especially for the illustrated look in this image:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=429693

It would be very interesting if you explain how you achieved this effect