ZBrushCentral

Bananech

Hi this is my new work , i used Zbrush for modeling and Keyshot for the rendering, hope you like it

Attachments

minions-render-500.jpg

clayrender zb.jpg

While I think the modelling and rendering are good, I don’t necessarily agree with the subject matter. As cute as minions are, and as many characters you can turn them into, I don’t think they really work as terrorists.

XxDarkMessiahxX it is a caricature. no more

FREEDOM of expression

it is not funny…sorry

I think you need to look up the definition of caricature. You’re way off on that one. A caricature is generally an image of someone with their features exaggerated in a humorous way. You’ve made terrorist minions. There’s nothing humorous here.

While there is such a thing as freedom of expression, there’s also such a thing as poor taste.

thats hilarious HAHAHAAAHAH :smiley: you made my day

maybe not a caricature but its damn good comic

in couple years, we’ll see the same joke in South Park, Family Guy, etc… and everybody laughing!!

"XxDarkMessiahxX
I think you need to look up the definition of caricature. You’re way off on that one. A caricature is generally an image of someone with their features exaggerated in a humorous way. You’ve made terrorist minions. There’s nothing humorous here.

While there is such a thing as freedom of expression, there’s also such a thing as poor taste"

i Am Caricaturist , and you dont have to use tha same person or figure for Caricatures, the caricature is a message pr expression that you send to others and not have to be funny.
thanks for your coment.