ZBrushCentral

Some recent production stuff

Hi, just wanted to share a couple of pieces of recent production works done at Blur for Riot`s League of Legend cinematics,

Software used are Zbrush, 3d Studio max, photoshop, Mari,

garen_render.jpggaren_zbrush.jpgdarius_render.jpgdarius_zbrush.jpg

Cheers,

Ale

Attachments

garen_render.jpg

garen_zbrush.jpg

darius_render.jpg

darius_zbrush.jpg

1 Like

Sick as usual Ale!!

Here We go again.some insanely detailed work from one of the greatest artists.I wonder how much time did you put on one of these??? they’re mindblowing.definitely deserve TOP ROW.thanks fro sharing your art man.Keep’em coming.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Haha keep us dreaming Alessandro.
Ten years i’m seeing your work, i never get bored to it.

Awesome work Alessandro…Thanks for Sharing!

Grande Ale!!!:+1:

Great stuff! Here’s my usual question when I see awesome work like this – did you do the texturing and render as well? I’m trying to get a feel for how much of a generalist you’re expected to be in studios of this caliber.

thats some nice work!
why and when was garen’s face changed?

some inspirational stuff… awesome work always…

Outstanding as always! :+1:
Cheers

really inspiring! thanks for sharing!

Very nice - as usually :wink:

Thanks guys, glad you like them! " :slight_smile:

Ago

Diablo : for this type of characters , high in details, usually no less than 30 days.

Nagulov : Each character modeler at Blur is normally in charge of both modeling , texturing and shading.

Fynn : We had rounds of different reviews on the character`s face when we approached the final stages of look and development.

Heres a couple more recent (and not so recent) projects ive been involved to , Sunset Overdrive cinematic and Kracken INC commercial.

sunset1.jpgsunset2.jpg
kracken2.jpg
kracken1.jpg

Attachments

sunset1.jpg

sunset2.jpg

kracken2.jpg

kracken1.jpg

u r so damn Awesome… love those details

thanks a lot man.I was afraid you say: around two weeks and then I say:WHHHHHAT??.:lol: anyway I saw this guy in the Sunset overdrive trailer on E3. seems like a really awesome game.thanks for sharing.;);):wink:

Superb work! :+1:

More stuff I`ve done recently for a 3D Total anatomical pack currently in crow funding.
I had the chance to design and sculpt a biosuit on top of Dan Crossland pre existing male anatomy. Everything has been accomplished in Zbrush.
The current project is also live on Kickstarter, have a look if you are interested : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1794375019/3dtotal-anatomical-collection-5-new-male-reference

Biosuit_fullbody.jpgBiosuit_fullbody_closeup.jpgBiosuit_fullbody_top.jpg

Also , not sure it plays, but here`s a link to a flv animation of the whole thing :

http://www.eklettica.com/pictures/3dtotal/biosuit_full.flv

Attachments

Biosuit_fullbody.jpg

Biosuit_fullbody_closeup.jpg

Biosuit_fullbody_top.jpg

great detail,

:slight_smile: Great!

Magnifico.:wink: