ZBrushCentral

[Suggestion] For ZbrushCentral forum.

Basicly, My idea is to make a chatbar at bottom of screen where it shows all active users. and the posibility to Instant message them. Reason for this ?

#1 - More better way to contact other members on this forum.
- Easier way to clarify problems with others work
- Not waiting hours for your freind to come online so you can repost and hope he understands what the problem on his picture is.

If it is considered to be implemented. It’d also need these.

#1 - Option to be invisable.
#2- Option to block other members / spamers
#3- Ability to switch from active to busy or AFK.
#4 - Maybe even a freinds-list ?

Also It’d be great to see a main chat on this Zbrush central. Something where everyone can talk and ask questions and get answers - Instantly.

For those people who think this idea is good. Please say so. I’m sure it’d help with getting it implemented.

Do you have an example of another forum that has a system like this?

I’m intrigued by the idea but my initial reaction is that it could potentially increase the signal to noise ratio on these forums far beyond what it is now so I want to see it in action before deciding if I think this is a good idea or not.

Grab for example : Facebook, Gnomonworkshop Forums.

Facebook - is a social site yeah, but It’s mainly to allow people to talk directly to someone and get a responce instantly.

Gnomonworkshop - is abit of a dead forum, 15 ppl usualy online. But It’s still a good forum to talk to other 3D users and get to understand their technique in 3D or even help them.

But yeah, for people who don’t like active instant messaging they can just turn it off. But I really do think it’d be great on a forum like this.