Default Arya Stark's Sword Needle from Game of Thrones

Here is a model that I did of Arya Starks sword, Needle, from Game of Thrones. I did this when I was first starting ZBrush, so some parts are not going to be exactly as the actual sword because I did not know much about ZBrush and how to navigate through it. Anyways, this was another project that I had to do for class in the beginning of the month. Here is it:

The hilt took some time to do as well as the base. There are a few things that I really would like to change. But I just need to make time to do this.

Hopefully I will get more into ZBrush since I want to get into modeling more and learn about it and become good enough to where I want to show my stuff. But, for now, this what I have.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Needle_AryaStark_Sword_Reference.jpg 
Views:	5067 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	431254  

I think this is a beautiful model! Great job!
    I'm going to try to cosplay Arya in the future. Let me know if you release this model, I'd love to try printing it! (non-commercial, of course!)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi Charlattecamp!

Thank you so much! I am glad that you like my model. And I am glad that you are interested in having it printed.

This is my first real model that I created with ZBrush so it is not at it's top best. But, I would really like to go back and re-work the piece to make it much better and be as close to Arya Stark's sword as possible (right now, I tried to get as close as possible but I didn't know much about ZBrush at the time). I have not thought about having my models out there for people. I will refine this piece on my own time and post up a better version. If you would like to wait for that one then that would be great.

Have you printed other pieces before?

Thank you!

ChristinaB,

That makes sense. I think it looks great, but I understand that feeling.

I have printed other models before. I have printed my own version of Zarina's sword hilt from Disney's Pirate Fairy movie, as well as found models of Elsa's crown from Frozen, the elder wand from harry potter, and an archery arm guard. I do need to work on my polishing skills a little, but They turned out pretty well.

Thanks!