Default Filthy bird

Hi Guys,

This is an unfinished project from 2013 portraying an entity driven exclusively by "lower impulses', that is why it has an eye on the navel an limb like genitalia... Also feeds thru the mouth under the belly..The wing and bird motif shows he is an Fallen Angel, the exposed flesh portray eternal pain and restlessness of his Spiritual condition..Hope you guys like it!

Render is still well noisy, still alot to go with this one...All crit is welcome by the way!

Modelling: Zbrush
    Texturing : Zbrush
    Rendering: Vray for Maya
    Hair: Zbrush Fibermesh to Maya Nhair

Member Follow User Gallery

Up there with the most gruesome things I have seen. Well done! Love the range of textures especially the transition to the feet.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

nice job man,& thanks for checking out my work.yeah I just finished the Lowpoly version and now I'm gonna make UV map and then do the rest.probably finish that till next week.

Thanks Dr Apple , I will take "gruesome " as compliment LOL...It"s just everybody's reaction..I gotta finish that guy soon, haven't touched it for ages...

Diablo: Yeah man, I had a look on your work...keep it up...Let's see it rendered

A better quality render...

Some of the sculpting/texturing process