Default Deception character - WIP

hey all, im new on this forum and have seen some really inspiring work.
    Im currently working on a character for my university final project and would really value any feedback from you all.
    This character is supposed to end up as a treasure hunter styled ex codebreaker. so imagine a combination of a younger Joel (out of the last of us) and a blade runner-esk codebreaker so something possibly like watchdogs.
    the concepts is constantly adapting but again Id really value any feedback i receive.

Ill post my updates below

Cheers all

Josh

Latest updates , any crit would be appreciated
    cheers all

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

looking great so far.nice sculpt on the cloth.waiting for the final result.

New Member Follow User Gallery

cheers, just need to add a few more assets such as a bag, gloves and then add some wear and tear to it all, like add some rips and worn patches etc. going to consider ageing the face a little more but not sure yet

Goodluck then.hope you can finish it soon.

Member Follow User Gallery

I can't put my finger on it but I think you have overdone the wrinkles in the clothing. They make the clothing look like a sealed plastic coating that has had most of the air sucked out from under it, particularly in the leg area.

Cheers

David

New Member Follow User Gallery

yeah i see what you mean, could be down to the material shader on it :/ when it comes to texturing ill see if it helps, if not ill re work them a little. cheers for that

hey all, have done a bit of work on the texturing since last post, let me know what you all think, any feedback would be much appreciated , cheers.

had a little play with textures again, decided to place it into the intended environment.
    I added a bag, redone the hair and added a beard, tweaked a few of the body textures.
    thinking about redesigning the arm tech as Im not sure it fits the design.
    Its not finished yet, still got loads to do but any feedback would be much appreciated. Cheers

Note: I did not create the environment he is in. It was made by another member of the team. I've placed on a heavy depth of field blur to hide most of the level. it is only used to get a feel of the setting the character will be in and the lighting and not to take credit for other work.

the completed level will most likely be uploaded by the creator at some point as well as the finished project.

nice job man.the version with beard looks great.keep it up.

cheers man, been having a few issues with the beard recently seems, its effects the SSS. im using unreals new Subsurface profile system but for some reason when its making the skin under the hair and beard go green :/ any ideas anyone?

Default Final renders

Final renders. has been a nice learning process to use unreal 4 and how different it can make things look. let me know what you all think so I can take the feedback onto my next few projects. I appreciated and found the crit really usefull thus far so thanks for that all. more images will follow these as well as a turntable.

So here my blade runner/treasure hunter character for my university project. enjoy

Cheers all.

Great job man.love the textures.keep it up.