ZBrushCentral

help with this...

hi

anybody can help me with this scratch , with tips and ideas ?

im new on modeling but I already knows zbrush UI and some basic tools.

thanks a lot and regards.

Attachments

10660831_604271246367970_35128921_n-2.jpg

Sem Título.png

Welcome to Zbrush and ZBC!

Nice sketch…it has everything you need to start out with.

When starting out in sculpting if you concentrate on sculpting basic forms first (like you did in your sketches) then work your way up to the details your end result will look much better. You should check out “How to draw the Figure from the Imagination” series on Youtube to refresh your forms.

What did you use to start out your sculpture in Zbrush - Zspheres or Dynamesh? If you haven’t already done so, you should check out Pixologic’s excellent tutorials like their ZClassroom See-through Reference and Dynamesh Basics. If your sculpting is done using basic forms first following your sketches as reference it will look much better. Then step up the resolution/polygon counts to the higher detail.

I am nowhere near as talented as many of the artists on this site but, here’s a pic after a few minutes of pushing and pulling a Dynamesh sphere with the Masking, some Transpose tool and the Move and Smooth brushes. I started at at Resolution 16 with Symmetry, then went up to 32 with Symmetry, then disabled Symmetry at Resolution 64 to do the posing. Note that the polygon count is just over 12,000 yet still has your sketch’s basic forms. Obviously you should start out with a good T-pose, model then do the pose but all I was trying to show you is that you can get a good start with the basics. :stuck_out_tongue:

somehelp.jpg

Good luck and never stop learning. :slight_smile:

well dude , you helped me a lot with the 5stars tips.

really thank you and I will learn more and more …

best regars !

Reg.