Another one... Unfortunately when I did the Zremesher on the Frontal bone I forgot I had symmetry on and so when I made this screenshot I can see I have to move more stuff around so it is not symmetrical :P. I think I can project the info from the new old one onto the new in areas that I need but since there are holes for the frontal sinus I am not sure It will work out like I want. Also I am the only one that I see having this issue but Zbrush keeps crashing on me in the 64bit version, more than the 32 and both more than I can remember in any other version before 4R7. it usually seems random but I have noticed it when I try to append a subtool a lot.