Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Dilated Pupil wrote: And why waste time developing and testing another 32 bit version anyway?
    Because the 64 bit version we get will be beta. It makes sense for us to have the finished 32 bit just in case the 64 beta is buggy.

Dilated Pupil wrote: All the clowns on the forum making fun of it have run out of jokes and can´t make me laugh anymore
    I doubt the clowns will care much.

Bring on the clowns, we need more clowns.

New Member Follow User Gallery

so how well do these new modelling tools work with the undo history video capture? does it interpolate extrusions/edits smoothly? or do they just pop into place?

a Gif animation of the undo history of a hard surface prop would be an awesome teaser, and maybe it could cure some peoples impatient frustration...

some have dilated pupils stages...each zbrush release=brain release!

I've used Houdini a few times and it's an amazingly powerful program and often used in Films for its great particle & fluid dynamics systems. If your goal is to get a job in the industry though I would cut my teeth with Maya or 3DSMax as 80% of jobs are going to be looking for people skilled in those packages, especially when it comes to modeling & animation. Houdini, while definitely a comprehensive package, is used mostly for VFX and fluid dynamics like smoke/fire/clouds/liquids ect.. BTW I pulled that 80% number out of my arse but definitely Maya and 3DS are the most commonly used
    Thanks for the info about Houdini, gutterfish. :-)

so how well do these new modelling tools work with the undo history video capture? does it interpolate extrusions/edits smoothly? or do they just pop into place?
    I'm curious as to how they'll work, overall, and wondering if the modeler brush is some combination of inflate and loops.

GoZ with Softimage takes care of most modeling like that but i guess ZModeler will make it a little faster and easier, and since Arnold is available in Softimage...

Is some kind of "dynamic dynamesh" too much to hope for? A dynamesh that doesn't need to be re-dynameshed, but adds geometry when sculpting?

And "dynamic dynamesh" should have a "local subdivision" on/off option while sculpting, to never again need to subdivide to make details.

Frustrating
    I´ve been waiting for a ZBrush to Keyshot plugin for about 2 years now, ever since Luxion first announced it on their forum. It becomes really frustrating and I already gave up hope one time when they said they won´t continue the plugin. Announcing a new version in SUMMER to be released during autumn, then letting winter almost pass by, talking about "by the end of the year" one time, then "January" the next with February just around the corner is just unprofessional and annoying. All the clowns on the forum making fun of it have run out of jokes and can´t make me laugh anymore. I just want this new release. That´s all. And why waste time developing and testing another 32 bit version anyway? Absolutely nobody really needs a 32 bit version or does Pixologic really think there are people in the 3D industry still using a Pentium with WinXP and 256MB Ram? Why not just focus on the 64 bit version we´ve all been waiting for anyway? Please keep up the good work but... speed it up!

I feel your pain. I use to use keyshot also , but stop because the plugin never came out. I know other z brush users that abandon keyshot...Now after all of this wait we have to pay for a plugin that was at first free...I can understand pixologic profiting off of it, but not the key shot makers

Member Follow User Gallery

I just wish they would give us some kind of update on whats going on

I just wish they would give us some kind of update on whats going on
    I bet pixologic is ready to release it, we are just waiting on the keyshot makers

Member Follow User Gallery

If they gave us any update on whats going on this would calm down a lot of us for a while Im sure

If they gave us any update on whats going on this would calm down a lot of us for a while Im sure
    I think it will be insulting to give us update now, they need to just release it

im agree...just give to us this gem!!!!!!!! hahahaha...hope this week

so in the mean time you can paint or whatever to just calm down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zb46r.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	441067  

I hope they hold it back another month just so the impatient, crying children continue to experience what they think is suffering and injustice, but is really just their childish sense of entitlement.

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 122733343536373839 ... LastLast