Senior Member Follow User Gallery

absolutely no rush for me. but thank you for the heads up. very good of you!

thank you for all you guys do and happy holidays!

jin

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks for the update - I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday season despite still working on the update!

Thank you for the news update.

You guys are doing an awesome job.
    Don't forget to take some time off and enjoy the holidays

Merry Christmas! And a happy new year to everybody!

Francesco Mai said it for me:

Dear Ofer,Paul,Marcus and all Pixologic's staff,
    thank you for your strong work to let us to achieve the highest peaks of Artistic Creativity..

We can wait until January....

Have a nice days.

-Also, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, including my fellow 'ZBrushers' up here at ZBrushCentral.

And a shout out to Paul G.: It was great finally meeting you at this years CTN. Hope our paths cross again real soon my friend. Best.
    http://dragondragon.deviantart.com/
    "The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world".
    Max Born, Born 1882, German physicist and mathematician- Instrumental in the development of Quantum Mechanics.

Default Happy Holidays

Hey, thanks for the heads up. You guys have made a program that has TRULY changed the world of digital art, and I want to keep seeing it get better and better. Take your time to polish this program and enjoy the holidays everyone.

-Thanks a lot for the 64 bit update and your great efforts ..
    -I just hope that you add a feature to allow us to mange sub-tools very easily - in some projects we deal with 100s of sub-tools , and it becomes very difficult to mange -
    - Also it would be awesome If you make the poly painting depends on the uvs not the poly count - however with big mount of rams with the new 64x version of ZBrush it would be faster than ever before-
    Mohamed Aly Rabie.
    http://www.rabieart.com/

Kia Ora Ofer, thanks for keeping us posted and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the Pixologic Team.

I feel that we should take the time to fine-tune and deliver the very best possible capstone to the 4.x series in order to allow you to gain the most benefit from the new features.
    I have a lot more respect for software companies that have this mindset. I'd much rather a month or two late release than a buggy experience waiting a month or two for patches anyways.

I'm very grateful for the status update it helps a lot. I actually prefer a January/February release. With so much software tools having special deals and indie releases coming out now it means I can buy some of those software tools on my wishlist now and still save up later for Keyshot-Z. My wallet appreciates it.

Thumbs up update :-))

"patients mon amie..." the wait is not over, but certainty helps to deal with it. Christmas will be coming and then again, with the release of the new version. feel lucky to be part of the user base for this artist tool. Volker

Ofer

Happy Hanuka !

NIR

Hey take your time guys.

Member Follow User Gallery

thanks pixolator, a Zbrush release anyday is as good as christmas ! you guys can take all the time you need to polish it

Thank you very much for the update and thank you for prioritizing quality! Keep up the great work and make sure to take some time off for the holidays!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the entire Pixologic team!

Thank you for the info! And don't worry about the little delay. You just polish that Diamond! Thank you for your hard work and merry christmas!

I think that its a lot better to release later than to release a version with lots of bugs and tools half working. That only would create frustration no matter how many features are added. We have enough of that in other software and games.
    Even good games as Unity get a wave of bad publicity because they have released too early.

Also Elon Musk is delaying the launch of the first recyclable re entry ever of a rocket to January. Two interesting events that will change a lot of things the same month.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123451126 ... LastLast