Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Aurick for people that already have Keyshot what just the bridge will cost? would be great to know thanks

That hasn't been decided yet jubala.

don't matter ill be consentrating on learning the new features of zbrush4r7 and when the keyshot brdge comes out i'll be ready for it

Thanks for the update, great stuff as usual Pixologic, can't wait for the new version to come out.

hopefully there will be some online document or video tutorials in the ZClassroom on how to use the new tools and features, just to bring existing and new ZBrush artists up to speed.

Happy New Year to the Pixologic Team. Awesome as always!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Cool Keyshot Trial

I found it very limited and less than useful since I couldn't export anything to test in other apps. Tutorials are of little help because so much is disabled in the trial version. I'll wait until I can purchase the full versions before, uh, rendering an informed opinion.

@ Dillster and Jubala ... this is what I found on the Keyshot website. I saw this information already beginning December and it is still there. I took this screenshot today 30th Dec.
    Pixologic has not confirmed the pricing of Keyshot bridge by itself (not the package), so it's possible this might change. I have no idea, but just wanted to make you aware in what range we can expect the price to be.

I hope the attached thumbnail is large enough.

Kindly ... Eldero
    PS : eventhough I own Keyshot, I might go for the package ... in that way I will also have it on my laptop. And buy the add-on for my desktop. It will depend if the bridge by itself can be used on 2 computers like ZBrush or just on 1 like Keyshot.
    ZBrush / Corel Painter / Photoshop / Groboto (occasionally)

http://brrrumblebee.be

Default Thanks Ofer!

I appreciate the announcement on the next update. On a personal level, I'd rather see your efforts without compromise due to outside influence and pressure. This announcement pulls me out of the dark, I'm grateful to know and look forward to the update.

Thanks Again!

- cm

I'm so happy the makers take enough time before they bring out the update.
    Because i had this months not enough money for the keyshot bridge, but coming month absolutely.
    And also some functions and options i've learned in the last days.
    As example to handle more correct with the CurveBrushes, that sliders and settings and the zremesher brush,
    to create my spider-man suit web where i had problems with it.

I think i'm very happy about the coming update and keyshot with that bridge. But in the same Time i'm happy to wait still, because i know i've to learn still enough points about the actual zbrush.

Thank you for the Update.

I'm gonna be on pins and needles every day checking for the update. Actually I've been like that for sometime but I know that we should see the update soon. Thank you all for the time hard work and consideration of us artists when making the amazing Zbrush software. Art is my therapy and Zbrush is the masseuse.

tyvm for the news. i hope u had a wonderful new year.

Are we there yet?

Is it here yet?

Whar's she at?

Not getting in a hurry or anything, mind you.

Patiently waiting. I look a few times a day. Part of me thinks any day now, the realist in me thinks January 31st at 11:59pm lol. Either way whenever is fine. This program is the best software I ever paid for. Back in 2010 I bought this program properly after returning an engagement ring. Dont feel sorry for me, returning that ring was another one of my better ideas. ...no it was not an 800 dollar engagement ring. Back to zbrush, I have learned many many new (to me) great techniques while waiting. Looking forward to using the new modeling brush, the new micromesh options and of course 64 bit. I have keyshot 5 already and no matter how much it is explained I am still not clear on why I still need to buy the bridge being that I own both programs. thumbs up for 4r7

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by myshadow
    I have keyshot 5 already and no matter how much it is explained I am still not clear on why I still need to buy the bridge being that I own both programs.
    You don't NEED the ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge plugin to use KeyShot to render ZBrush models. You could export from ZBrush, import into KeyShot, set up your materials, etc. and render.

However, the Bridge takes this to a whole new level. Not only does it greatly simplify setting up your renders, it also brings across information that can't readily be transferred any other way. For example, Joseph's demos show things like NanoMesh being sent across. Using exports, you would have to convert those instances to actual geometry before you could send the model for rendering. The Bridge eliminates that need.

So the ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge is both a significant convenience and also a new level of functionality.

This is stuff that GoZ can't do. Don't think of the ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge as another GoZ implementation. It's not! This seamless functionality obviously required development efforts by both Pixologic and Luxion. It is also outside of core ZBrush or KeyShot functionality. As a result, there is a cost for the plugin. It's more fair to charge for the Bridge separately than to raise the price of ZBrush for everyone -- whether they have KeyShot or not.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101112131934 ... LastLast