ZBrushCentral

New work

A new face study that I have been working on.

Attachments

bust.jpg

Peter Capaldi as Dr Who?

Yes :slight_smile:

Peter Capaldi as Dr Who?

[Fanboy pedantry] He’s just “The Doctor”, not “Dr. Who”. [/Fanboy pedantry]

But it’s a good likeness; immediately recognizable. Are you planning on separating the hair from the head, or just going old Roman, and making the hair part of the head? Are you also planning to texture it?

I think it’d be great if you just left it uncolored, but added an expression like this one. Make it a proper bust, in other words.

Just playing around with the new zmodeller brush, it’s good fun and very quick to use.
I’m going to have to have make a weapon with it now.

Gravity generator.jpg

You’ve obviously worked out how to bridge two separate poly groups. Please tell me how?

I can bridge two adjacent poly or do a straight line bridge from two separate poly but I cannot work out how to bridge two polygroups with a nice curve if they are not adjacent.

Yeah, this was puzzling me for a while until I went back and watched the summit vids again.
You need to delete the poly’s that you want to bridge first, then click the edges with bridge activated and scroll mouse to make the bridge, have fun.

Sorry, also make sure in the zmodeller menu for bridge you have two holes selected.

Thanks got it. Spent ages trying to work it out. I didn’t notice them deleting polys in the videos.

A figure I’ve been working on for a new range that I am going to be marketing and selling myself.
He’ll be about 33mm to the top of his head once he’s printed.

Barbarian 3 .jpg

Edward.jpg

make a nice chess peice