Default Jakub Chechelski - sketchbook

Hello everyone!

I've been learning Zbrush for about a year right now and I am really happy to join your community So far I only watched but I decided to finally create my own topic. I'd be really happy to get some feedback from other artist.

I don't want to bore you with all the stuff that I've done, I'll just throw my last sculpts over here.

I'll be posting my work here from now on.

Greetings!

Some of my anatomy study I made a well defined torso and the "normal" one. I'd be grateful for some criticism and tips.

Greets!

Recent work that I have done based on image done by Tatiana Vetrova.

Link to high-res: http://i.imgur.com/F3VSDsd.jpg
    Link to original: http://i.imgur.com/LU7G0Ro.jpg

Some recent anatomy studie that I have done and a full character. C&C are welcome

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

hey man,nice result with the bust.like it(maybe a little work on the back muscles).& nice folds on the shirt.try gathering as many references as you can for sculpting clothes.waiting for your next works.keep it up.

Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks Diablo

Working on another one right now, should be done quite soon

WIP of another character Criticism and ideas are welcome

need some refinement on the hands & the waist area(waist looks a bit wide) but aside those parts looks nice.keep it up.

A bit of an update on that guy Learning how to use Maya and Zbrush together is really satisfying, but sooooo time consuming.

you're going in the right direction.just take your time & practice anatomy as much as you can.still needs a bit love on parts like back of his legs but I'm pretty sure you'll take care of them.solid work on his face & the armor.keep it up buddy.

so, after working on male anatomy, there came a time to make a female. This is the first time I ever tried, so I'd be glad for some help&crits

really nice work so far.her breasts look great.still needs a bit of work on parts like arms & hands.also those bony landmarks on the back f her torso( I don't know the name sorry).I think you can make them more visible.waiting for the next update.keep it up.

Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks Diablo I'm done with that one tho, I do not like to spend too much time working on anatomy studies, but I imply critique to next works

Decided to work on female face, here is the outcome. I'll probably redo the hair or simply sculpt it Critique is highly appreciated

Been a while since I posted sth here Some WIPs and portrait studys from 2015, planning to finish them up once I get a chance.

Cheers guys!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast