ZBrushCentral

Jakub Chechelski - sketchbook

Hello everyone!

I’ve been learning Zbrush for about a year right now and I am really happy to join your community :slight_smile: So far I only watched but I decided to finally create my own topic. I’d be really happy to get some feedback from other artist.

I don’t want to bore you with all the stuff that I’ve done, I’ll just throw my last sculpts over here.

ZP50Oix.jpg
Demon.jpg
mansiren.jpg
Metal.jpg

I’ll be posting my work here from now on.

Greetings!

Attachments

Demon.jpg

mansiren.jpg

Metal.jpg

ZP50Oix.jpg

Some of my anatomy study :slight_smile: I made a well defined torso and the “normal” one. I’d be grateful for some criticism and tips.

TorsoCentral1.jpg
TorsoCentral2.jpg

Greets!

Attachments

TorsoCentral1.jpg

TorsoCentral2.jpg

Recent work that I have done based on image done by Tatiana Vetrova.

Link to high-res: http://i.imgur.com/F3VSDsd.jpg
Link to original: http://i.imgur.com/LU7G0Ro.jpg

RenderFinalmini.jpg

Some recent anatomy studie that I have done and a full character. C&C are welcome :slight_smile:

1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

hey man,nice result with the bust.like it(maybe a little work on the back muscles).& nice folds on the shirt.try gathering as many references as you can for sculpting clothes.waiting for your next works.keep it up.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Thanks Diablo :slight_smile:

Working on another one right now, should be done quite soon :slight_smile:

WIP of another character :slight_smile: Criticism and ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

need some refinement on the hands & the waist area(waist looks a bit wide) but aside those parts looks nice.keep it up.;);):wink:

A bit of an update on that guy :slight_smile: Learning how to use Maya and Zbrush together is really satisfying, but sooooo time consuming.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

you’re going in the right direction.just take your time & practice anatomy as much as you can.still needs a bit love on parts like back of his legs but I’m pretty sure you’ll take care of them.solid work on his face & the armor.keep it up buddy.;):wink:

so, after working on male anatomy, there came a time to make a female. This is the first time I ever tried, so I’d be glad for some help&crits :slight_smile:

RenderFinal2.jpg

Attachments

RenderFinal2.jpg

really nice work so far.her breasts look great.still needs a bit of work on parts like arms & hands.also those bony landmarks on the back f her torso( I don’t know the name sorry:D).I think you can make them more visible.waiting for the next update.keep it up.;):wink:

Thanks Diablo :slight_smile: I’m done with that one tho, I do not like to spend too much time working on anatomy studies, but I imply critique to next works :wink:

Decided to work on female face, here is the outcome. I’ll probably redo the hair or simply sculpt it :slight_smile: Critique is highly appreciated

pNJqHpS.jpg

Attachments

pNJqHpS.jpg

Been a while since I posted sth here :slight_smile: Some WIPs and portrait studys from 2015, planning to finish them up once I get a chance.

Expressions.jpg
jakub-chechelski-bpr-render.jpg
jakub-chechelski-eminem.jpg

Male WIP.jpg
WindrangerWIP.jpg

Cheers guys!

Attachments

Expressions.jpg

jakub-chechelski-bpr-render.jpg

jakub-chechelski-eminem.jpg

Male WIP.jpg

WindrangerWIP.jpg

Incoming male anatomy study

anatomy.jpg

Attachments

anatomy.jpg

Really nice progress. I really like the face, not sure about the back of the head though, especially from the side view. Well i guess the side view overall is the weakest. He looks I dont know flat a bit on the chest. but maybe Im nitpicking too much. Anyway good job! :slight_smile:

Hello guys,

It took me a while due to holidays, but I finished the study.

face.jpg

FrontHalf.jpg

BackHalf.jpg

Full.jpg

Body.jpg

Head.jpg

Attachments

BackHalf.jpg

Body.jpg

face.jpg

FrontHalf.jpg

Full.jpg

Head.jpg

Great job Jakub.It’s a big leap forward compare to your previous work.Bravo.:wink:

Thanks Diablo. I am happy to hear that someone is seeing the improvement!