ZBrushCentral

Random sketches plus WIP

This will include anything I do, Starting with this head, I was practicing on this model, it’s a complete female body, but still didn’t finish the rest, please give me your opinion about this, and of course any critiques are more than welcomed

Attachments

rd.jpg

An update on the face, I’ve added some small details like on the lips and the forehead and some pores on the cheeks as well

rd2.jpg

Attachments

rd.jpg

i think the sculpt looks pretty good, but the hair and eyebrows really need some love…if that were a bit better it would make this great.

This is awesome :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing final renders.

skinnybonez thanks, I’ll try and redo the hair again, maybe after exams LOL
SagaDesign3d thanks bro, I’ll complete the whole body later god willing :slight_smile:

I redid the hair entirely, and added some facial hair (peach fuzz):

A soldier I’m working on, -just ignore those ridiculous pants they’re made for proportional needs-, just finished the base body with some minor details, please leave your critiques and also I want to make some clothes, do u think I make them on Zbrush from extractions or should I make them in Max or marvelous designs first then bring them back to zbrush for details??

really cool work

@TomatoVFX thx man :slight_smile:

and here’s an update on the lady’s face (Changed the hair cut and some changes on the eyes as well):

Untitled-2.jpg

A daily exercise, done in a day including render and texture, I didn’t make the hair yet, but I’m willing to:
Untitled-2.jpg

Neo- still in progress ,I’m having such a hard time getting the likeness, any advice?

test3.jpg

test.jpg

with some effects

Nice bust and render of mr reeves. I’m sure you were inspired by the matrix making of like I was. Here’s a link to a new matrix making article talking about the 3d scanning techniques they used. Cheers. Keep it up! http://www.fxguide.com/featured/sci-tech-winners-ucap-mova/

@teddy007kong thank you :slight_smile:

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg2.jpgface.jpg

Used 3dsmax for modeling the basic shapes, but zbrush for most of the work