Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Quick Pose Tool

Hey, I want to share one thing. Maybe I did not invent anything new, but I found it interesting.
    I called it Quick Pose Tool This is an easy way to put a high poly model in a few different poses, using rigged low poly model. I hope you like it.

...and free samples done using this tool

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3d-female-quick-pose-tool-01.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	298.3 KB 
ID:	440326  

This is very cool. I really wish Zbrush has a native character rig strictly for posing built into it. I dont want it for animating but having something that can be applied quickly to show off characters to clients and personal work would be awesome. The whole rigging process is tedious to say the least for a character that may or may not be used. Well done on this. How hard is it to get other models in there, for example a guy or quadruped?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wickedfool, Thank you for your opinion.
    Maybe i will continue with my horse sculpt. I want to try how it will work with quadruped

Another option is to use Transpose master.
    Just export your tPose mesh to max,maya,etc, pose it in there with as many poses as you'd like, and reimport to zbrush using the tpose Layers.

The benefit of this is that you dont need to bother with wrap deformers or anything else and it works all the way up to a finalized model with countless subtools.