ZBrushCentral

Introducing Quantum Human

We are excited to introduce our latest Digital Character system:
Quantum Human
AUTOMATIC HUMAN MODELLING & RIGGING FROM ARBITRARY MESH
www.quantum-human.com

We believe Zbrush users can vastly benefit from it because any A-pose character can be topologized and rigged in few minutes, even you don’t have any knowledge on topology and Rigging.
Besides 3D sculpts, 3D scan is another great source of input. The system basically accept arbitrary topology and only analyse the shape and then plug everything into your shape.

As you see from the demos in the site, the simplest mode even allows 1-click operation and your character becomes alive.

Sneak Peek Video that inputs a DynaMesh:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/113461164?byline=0" width=“720” height=“540” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> Quantum Human - SNEAK PEEK from manymany on Vimeo.

For more info and in-depth videos, please visit our site.

Attachments

SneakPeak_cover.jpg

…looks cool, but until it helps rig a 9 tailed flying fox dragon, it’s of little use.
Even though it’s just for humans, it looks amazing.

Wow, between this and 4R7, I mean this stuff would change everything. I really can’t wait until a beta/version is available :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Quadruped support is in our planned feature list, so it will expand the scope quite a bit.

OMG ! Awesome ! NEED IT !

^^ Many hours of work skipped with one click ! :smiley:

Will there be a (free =P) student version ?

Really powerfull anyway !

Can’t wait to test it ! =D

This is really amazing, its like the equivalent to what dynamesh did/does but for rigging and animation…this will definitely change some things.

i’m guessing that whatever comes next, not too far down the road, as far as monumental technological advancements in visual and cg effects, would most likely be called ‘Eliminate Human’.

:smiley:

With 4R7 Remesher 2!
Good to know Quadruped support is in the works.
an affordible (single person Hobbyist) or indie license will be great!

Did anyone else receive the email this year from Quantum Matrix:
Quantum Human Coming in July!!!

No news, facebook or website. What happened to Quantum Human, is it in production or not?