Just bought the bridge plugin, if you would all stop downloading stuff from pixologic , that'd be great ;p

Getting really slow download speeds for the zbrush to keyshot content pack.

I'm not really sure that i'll use it a lot, cause i lack free time, but I figured after so many years, I owed pixologic some money for all the free upgrades ;p

(and I mean it, cause I bought a house 2 months ago , so it's not like i got money to spare ;p)

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

@Jan19

This thread might be helpful to you. A guy told me he got the KS serial is a mixed up format, and had to simply enter it the right way:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...n-Keyshot-deal

Also, read through the questions and troubleshooting sticky thread carefully. I'm pretty sure mention has been made of how to change the file extension on the license file to get it to work for people having that problem.

Pixologic, can we get some help for this person? They've been here since the launch, haven't had any luck at all, and have remained in good spirits on the board.
    Wow. Thank you.

That's very kind and...well, sweet.

It's ok though...I am certainly not the only one waiting. And I'm just a hobbyist. There may be those who need KS more than me, for professional stuff.

Thanks again, though! I surely appreciate that nice post.

HELP for JAN19
    C'mon Support, this member is the spirit of this place.
    Thank you, also.

Y'all are real sweet.

I'm just a conscience stricken, impatient person, though. I was one of those who hollered for Pixo to release ZB4r7, they did -- so now I oughta keep my trap shut and wait till all is sorted out.

And that is a mass of contradictions, isn't it?

A bit under the weather, too. That's why I'm not being goofy, like usual.

But thank you, again. :-)

Sorry...had to cut those last posts short because the dog was hungry.

This is why I don't feel so good. And it's the truth, I swear, although you all will wonder how anyone could be so ignorant.

Ignorant means stupid, where I live.

So ZB4R7 is released, and the second night I go on a marathon ZB session. Like, for hours. Next day, my pen finger (for the tablet) is sore. I pay no attention and sculpt some more. Next day, the end of my finger is as red as a beet.

So for two days, I've been soaking my finger in a concoction I found the recipe for, on the Internet. It must've helped because the doggone thing has quit hurting and isn't very red anymore.

So maybe tomorrow I can go back to sculpting again, and I'll be in a better mood.

Default Yeeees!!!

So for two days, I've been soaking my finger in a concoction I found the recipe for.

I use to drink that stuff!!!!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Download without License through internet

I wants download only without License email and serial number online. Where can I click Download only app ZBrush 4r7

Member Follow User Gallery

Very thankful that paid work came my way. The commissions have helped me to be able to afford Zbrush 4R7. It's just installed and I'm checking out the 64 bit version Definitely I'm looking forward to this new version.

I wants download only without License email and serial number online. Where can I click Download only app ZBrush 4r7
    What are you looking for? A trial version? As far as I know, there isn't one. You could always download Sculptris though. It's free: http://pixologic.com/zbrush/downloadcenter/

Questions: Although I'm using a 64 bit Windows 7 OS, I've only got 4 gb RAM. Would it make any difference if I used the 64-bit version or just stuck with the 32-bit one?

Also, am I still able to use ZB 4R6 even with 4R7 installed?

BTW, really excited about trying out ZModeler! Already downloaded the installer, and can't wait to install 4r7 and give it a little test run!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Plz help me 4r7 trouble :/...

I'm having some trouble, I'm trying to open file as Zpr. and it is not working after I updated to 4r7... now i import as Ztl. and i can't save it's not saving I have Mac pro...I hope someone can help.

bicc39
    Yeeees!!!
    So for two days, I've been soaking my finger in a concoction I found the recipe for.

I use to drink that stuff!!!!
    Ha ha...I TRIED that, but nothing happened.

Seriously, it's just a lot of soap, some purified water, and a hefty shot of anti-bacterial. It worked.

I didn't sip on it though. Got PTSD from having my mouth washed out with soap when I was a kid. No more.

*They'll have to start putting warning labels on Zbrush, for hardheads that don't know moderation.

Skyways128, I don't know, but I've used nothing but 64 bit since it came out, and am beyond happy. Not sure about the RAM/performance improvement though, if you have 4 gigs.

Someone else will know. :-)

Fabsrn, I know nothing about Macs. Spyndel posted a Troubleshooting Thread link...will see if I can find it. :-)

The Hylden, congrats on your pro work!

R7 Questions and Troubleshooting thread here:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...for-ZBrush-4R7
    fabsrn, there you go -- courtesy of Spyndel.

Coulda swore I had that bookmarked.

I'm not really sure that i'll use it a lot, cause i lack free time, but I figured after so many years, I owed pixologic some money for all the free upgrades ;p
    That's a nice thought.

I see a lot of people doing that at ZBSee. Giving back.

Paying it forward.

*If I mis-spelled names in my string of posts, I'm sorry -- 'tis the bloomin' middle of the night here.

bicc39 wrote: Believe you mentioned, that like myself, you also have KeyShot 5 Pro.
    Have you noticed any conflicts with having both?
    I have Pro moved to my laptop, and Keyshot for ZBrush is on my PC. I'd love to have both versions on both machines, but it isn't allowed so I had to choose. I may buy the Bridge for my laptop, or not as all my ZBrush stuff I do on the PC because it's a highish spec and is attached to a 28" monitor.

Hi,

Will Keyshot for Zbrush 4r7 work when later upgrading to Zbrush 5 or will I need to buy a new Keyshot then? Also, will the same Keyshot for ZBrush license run on two machines (a workstation and a laptop, MAC OS X)?

Thanks!
    My experimental portfolio and blog www.tennet.se

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 142935363738394041 ... LastLast