New Member Follow User Gallery

Smile

Great update as always.
    Congreats en many thanks to your great team.
    Scorpio.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Tiling Textures

Not sure if this has been answered or not.

I gave a shot to Nanomesh today by trying to create a tiling texture by distributing rocks around the subdivided plane. However it seems like its impossible to get it to tile across X and Z axis.

Did anyone found a solution for that to do it on the fly? Thanks in advance!

Okay, well bought Keyshot and bridge Friday morning, still no email. Anyone else waiting?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Yes.

I mean, it's not funny, but in a perverse way, it kind of is.

There's an email I got, giving directions to successful support.

Basically, if I reply to my support ticket, I bump myself to the back of the line.

Whee...

Oh, well...at least 4R7 works ok for me!

I am loving on this upgrade. Seriously.

Okay, well I just carry on waiting then. And yes, 4R7 is very cool. At least I can spend time playing with all the new tools...

The hard-surface modelling is excellent. I think a lot of existing apps should look at this workflow and take note!

Yes, I like that hard surface system. :-)

From an artistic viewpoint, it is very convenient.

I was wondering if the ZB hard surface setup would influence other software packages, when it comes to future upgrades.

Painting polygroups is just wonderful.

Hello everyone.

Could you help me please, is it possible to use nano mesh not to center of polys but only at each vertex of mesh?

Default Still waiting too

Yes, I'm still waiting too...bought on friday morning but still not resolved.
    I've had 2 generic emails with no luck yet... and it really annoys me when the only advice i get is to check my spam folder!

Could you help me please, is it possible to use nano mesh not to center of polys but only at each vertex of mesh?
    I don't know...there's probably a thread somewhere that you could ask an expert about that.

Still waiting too
    Yes, I'm still waiting too...bought on friday morning but still not resolved.
    I've had 2 generic emails with no luck yet... and it really annoys me when the only advice i get is to check my spam folder!
    Sigh...I haven't reached the "I'm annoyed" point yet.

But I am wondering "when."

I finally got my Keyshot download links today, after waiting for 4 days! Going to install tonight.

Jan19 mentioned something a few posts back, but I think it's worth repeating since I had no idea this was happening until today. DO NOT reply to your support ticket or any emails you get from support. I found out today that every time I replied to the email I got from support, I was bumping myself back to the back of the line. I would have probably received my download links a lot sooner if I had never replied. So everybody just sit tight and wait. You will get your download links eventually.

Member Follow User Gallery

Weird that so many have issues. I bought bridge/keyshot yesterday morning and immediately received an email with all the download and license links.. Spent a couple hours messing around with it last night. Fun fun. My only complaint so far is that I do seem to be having quite a few crashes within 4r7 (64bit)...

Jan19 I am one of those who purchased only the $200 Keyshot for Zbrush and not the Bridge...so I had to submit a ticket on Thirsday morning to have them get me squared away with the bundle special. I too have not heard anything regarding my ticket either. Luckily I will be flying home to Hawaii all day tomorrow so I will not be able to check my emails...I have 14 hours of flying so I hope that on Wednesday I will have heard something so I can finally try Keyshot.

After three days everything seems to be working. Thanks to Pixologic and the folks in the forum for all the help!

There seems to be some confusion about where to download Keyshot for ZBrush, and how to set it up.

First, download Keyshot for ZBrush from the link I posted earlier. When you install Keyshot for ZBrush, use the serial number Pixologic sent you to activate it, not the licence file. The licence file is only for the Bridge, not the actual Keyshot for ZBrush program.

With Keyshot open, fire up ZBrush and open the project you want to render in Keyshot. The BPR (or Shift+R) button is what sends the render to Keyshot, provided that you have selected Keyshot as your render option (Render>External Renderer>Keyshot). If you don't have Keyshot selected, your render will be done as a BPR in ZBrush.

Jan19 mentioned something a few posts back, but I think it's worth repeating since I had no idea this was happening until today. DO NOT reply to your support ticket or any emails you get from support. I found out today that every time I replied to the email I got from support, I was bumping myself back to the back of the line. I would have probably received my download links a lot sooner if I had never replied. So everybody just sit tight and wait. You will get your download links eventually.
    Thanks, Cad64. :-)

I replied to my Support Ticket, also, giving an elaboration and further information that I thought might be pertinent. Like the order #. Maybe that's why I'm still waiting, too.

Jan19 I am one of those who purchased only the $200 Keyshot for Zbrush and not the Bridge...so I had to submit a ticket on Thirsday morning to have them get me squared away with the bundle special. I too have not heard anything regarding my ticket either. Luckily I will be flying home to Hawaii all day tomorrow so I will not be able to check my emails...I have 14 hours of flying so I hope that on Wednesday I will have heard something so I can finally try Keyshot.
    Have a safe trip, michaelws. :-) Surely, by Wednesday, you'll be squared away. Thanks for letting me know you're still waiting. :-) Again, condolences on your loss.

ironomen -- Glad you're up and running!
    Last edited by jan19; 02-03-15 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Too many "toos"

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 112632333435363738 ... LastLast