Brain Bot - right out of the oven!!!!!

Hey mates! please comment!

Attachments

Brain Bot low.jpg

Superb work!

Really awesome

Wow…really great!

Truly great!

The amount of detail inside makes it very believable, and the contrast with the simple bolt puts the complexity up centre, really good stuff!!

Really nice detailing and greebling there. The illusion is let down a little by the inconsistent wear across the whole robot though. The black metal frame is dusty and scratched, yet other parts are gleaming, pristine chrome and glass. They all make up parts of the whole robot, yet they’re disjointed by that detail. It’d help if you either cleaned up the whole robot, or applied the dirt and wear consistently across the whole thing.

I see an aperture logo on the “ears” there. Amazing work. Post some breakdowns please, give us a peak to the process!

Great work, I wasn’t sure if he was was trying to evaluate the bolt or was just hungry : )

Hard to crit but at the rear of the neck, you have refraction which suggests the glass of the helmet continues from the head into the body, it works on the head but i was left wondering how the neck worked with it solid, perhaps it’s a flexible gel of some sort, either way amazing work, well done : )

Thnaks guys!!! Its incredible!!! the things that i dont like about it (or things that, in the end, do not work for me) are the same that you pointed out!!!

Glass neck: TOTALLY AGREE!!!, i dont know how it works, i did it just to show the inside of the neck.

Wearing: i get tired and anxious to finish it.

This are a few WIPs.

(can u post external links in here?)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.798835670189395.1073741867.277969162276051&type=3

This is just super cool! Love looking at things like this.
Bravo man!

=)

Thanks Mahlikus!!!

Top. realy cool. The neck…maybe the guy who build this robot, invented organic Glas or so who knows. It works for me.

Just checked out the Facebook content, I’m even more impressed that the detail inside of the head really is detail and not just grebe or texture, Bravo!
The Neck: I stand by my original comment but still wow : )

Thanks guys!!! i relly appreciated all your comments and opinions!!!, it help me to grow and learn!!! :smiley: