ZBrushCentral

Landscape to go please

well several people have sent me emails on the material used and the how too from this topic. http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=016193

basically this is what I did to achieve the landscape.

1. I’ve uploaded all the material I used in my back yard image here for you to play with and create your own fast landscapes.

:small_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: materials will only work with version 2.0 (sorry)
2. Load the the long grass material and go to work.
3. import light source provided in file, dont panic the scene will appear kinda dark, but with a nice sky back ground it will look fantastic for you.
4. fter the scene is set its time to add some serious detail to your scene. switch to circle 3d tool and begin painting with a different material for the flowers also provided for ya.
5. mix the material up in the scene to give you a good urban feel.
6. might want to play with the picker function to get a even or different flow for the pen when using the circle 3d tool.

Please post your results here. Thanks and enjoy.
fiber material and lights.zip

Seems cool :slight_smile:
Waiting the demo :rolleyes:
Pilou

That is pretty cool. Thank you for sharing. :+1:

very nice work DrJJ!! I have bookmarked this page and will try you techniques when I return from my mini vacation later this coming week. Thank you for sharing your techniques…you ended up with some kewl results…
ron