ZBrushCentral

Loish's Tutorial

This week I saw an amazing drawing tutorial by Loish! So, I decided to give it a shot, but using 3d tools instead of traditional drawing. It was a great experience, since I consider Loish a reference when it comes to women drawing and I really wanted to understand why her characters are so beautiful!

Tried to finish fast as I could, but I had to pause due a (really cool) comissioned job that I’m working on. If I’m not wrong, it was made in approx. 8 hours.

Made with Autodesk 3ds Max, Pixologic Zbrush, V-Ray ChaosGroup, Ephere Ornatrix and Zbrush!

Attachments

loish_det1.jpg

loish_det2.jpg

zbrush.jpg

loish_940.jpg

Great! is her hair fibermesh? any tutorial or vid of making it? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My God! such a pleasure to see that. i try to have the same goal with 2 artists. you managed it so well!!! thanks for sharing!

I love this soooo much, great lighting, the shot is beautiful, are you looking for critiques.

I saw this tutorial and was going to do the same thing. I hope mines comes out half as well as this one.

Lovely work and great choice on the shallow DOF. :slight_smile:

great job! super cute! those eyes have a lot of life in them! did you render in Vray?

this is great anyone got a link to the tutorial?

Great job, very well executed. Here’s the link to the tutorial:
http://loish.deviantart.com/art/tutorial-drawing-a-female-face-517588691

thanks stonewallsdaddy!

She has so much personality! Those eyes are super-good.

something about realistic skin and cartoony proportions is a bit scary. Dipping in the uncanny valley?

Anyhoo, nice work