ZBrushCentral

My art...

New to ZBC and I’m Gonna make this the place where I post my work. and here’s MY first WIP.

Attachments

xivali pt1.jpg

Nice start I must say! :slight_smile: I’ll follow this piece till the end! Cheers!

Here’s a quick update. Im probably not gonna make anymore clothes for him.

Decided to make a battle axe for my character wish I knew how to do metal better…

I believe there are 3 metal ‘materials’ and you can tweak the modifiers in them. There are many aspects to ‘good anything’ :wink: cool axe

I was actually referring to sculpting metal something like this, http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?178440-Holdeen-s-Max-Real-Time/page4

Your sculpt looks good. Now spend as much time tweaking materials, as you did modeling. It’s all about colors, textures, materials and lighting :wink: and rendering settings. http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/materials-lights-rendering/ And you can do post work to layers endlessly.

decided to take a break from the horny dude and make a quick sketch just for fun.
skull.jpg

…a quick update on this thing. I reworked some of his muscles and added some texture to his skin. I’m liking how its coming along so far.

almost done, I finished up the pose and starting to mess around with some rendering. I still need to make a better base for him though.

Really good sculpt you have going so far; splendid musculature with clean forms

Here’s a quick update… sort of… I guess Thursdays are gonna be my unofficial practice days, I’m still no anatomy expert so I figured I’d do 2 one hour sculpts. I still struggle with female anatomy too, since the book I bought never really covered it. Oh well, practice makes something…

also I thought I’d make a skull and some bones for the base of my demon thing. still getting around to the bones part :confused:

Well, Im sick of looking at this thing so I guess that means it’s finished. It took forever to find a god damn material I liked and I decided on keeping the base simple.
If you would like to download the .ZTL of this model just go to this link:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c714jh5i7duj3bz/AAA8iwbq44frOX9QveRlGkVka?dl=0

The files are kinda big so expect a wait time.

Starting up on something new. Don’t really have a plan, I really just make this **** up as I go.

chick.jpg

A quick progress update. gonna be a while before I post another one cause of work and ****.<sigh><sigh>

riley.jpg</sigh></sigh>

Cool stuff man! Keep it up (y)
Have to ask you, are you Swedish?

I’ve been absent but not inactive. Between work, learning programming, making art for an indie game, and other activities… I don’t have a whole lot of time for personal art.
I kinda spent too much time away from the last project and can’t remember where i was going with it, I still plan to salvage it at some point in the future.
but anyways here’s two new things i’ve started.
samael.jpg
Can you tell I have a thing for demons?
razor.jpg
I plan to render this one out in metal; once I figure out how to do that.

P.S. I’m not Swedish. :smiley:

Over-worked and under-appreciated, but enough about my life. Here’s a quick update, took me for-****ing-ever to figure out how to make the wings, which is why only one of them is currently finished, or
maybe Im just slow. I need a vacation.
Untitled-1.jpg

Demons and transsexuals: my two favorite things in one happy place :wink: