New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Jordi Bernat jewelry works

Hi everyone! I'm a jeweler and designer, my work is both digital and handmade. I combine different programs to create my works and I use Zbrush to create my pieces because its freedom allows me to work as if I'm making the jewels in my workbench.
    I will post my jewelry work in this thread, all the jewels posted will be made, or have parts made in zbrush.
    I will post images of my work on different stages of the creative process, so I will post renders, finished pieces and work in progress ones.
    I will update the post my latest works, thanks for watching

Very beautiful work.
    Can't wait to see more examples.

Pixologic - Thomas Follow User Gallery

These are beautiful photos! Yes, please, post more photos and ZBrush screenshots, it would be great to see from the 3D model to the final product!
    Pixologic official: Blog | ZBrushLive | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    My personal 3D - 3D Printing blog: polysculpt.com

Thanks guys! Here are some Zbrush screenshots of the 3D models.

So you sculpt out the setting placements for gemstones. (Pardon my terms, I don't know the proper names )
    That's pretty cool, reminds me of the techniques used for sculpting articulated toys.

Do you use the ZB sculpt for reference and then handcraft pieces or does the model itself get exported/printed and used?

Exactly, I do the setting placement in the 3d model, this ways makes it easier to set the stones on the real model.
    The 3D model gets exported and printed in wax, then casted and finished in the jeweler bench, sometimes jewels have to be exported in parts in order to achieve the best finishing touch.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

At last you're in Zbrush Central Jordi!! welcome! Welcome! I'm sure that your models will get alot of success here
    Nacho Riesco Gostanza

Wesite "Organic Jewelry Designs": https://www.nachoriesco.com
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/organicjewelrydesigns
    ArtStation: https://artstation.com/artist/nachoriesco

Here is antoher pendant.

hi jordi i am a semi pro silver bracelet and ring maker did few of my stuff by using Z brush by sourcing out to a modeller ,but now want to learn to do it myself
    in your opinion is it hard to learn, it seems very intimidating . plze let me know about your experience on it i would greatly appreciated . thanks herman

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hi

welcome to the forum. A great place to be. It's awesome to se more and more in the jewellery field using zbrush
    it really is the most powerfull digital tool in my oppinion. Like the models, keep it up!
    Best Regards

Anton Angheluta

Creative Director
    Atelier Angheluta

www.angheluta.com

instagram: @atelierangheluta