ZBrushCentral

Sum Guy [WIP]

Hello Zbrushers,

I am trying to add more realistic characters to my portfolio so I started working on a realistic guy. Not Sure exactly where he’s headed but for now I have a head :P. He is very much a wipie, so crits and feedback is very welcome. Thank you, I hope you like what I come up with. Here’s a first pass:

Attachments

SumGuyJP.jpg

Nice work.

Thanks Mephist0 :slight_smile:

I have an update for this guy. I adjusted his facial features/hair, and also gave him some clothes. Let me know what you think of him so far.

Thank you

Looking good. A few crits to help. The eyebrow over the left eye seems to sink in too far in the image. There is some sculpting on the hood is that going to be textured in as a hole or something?
Overall it looks very nice. The sculpt texture on the skin looks very nice, and the veins on the temporal sides are a nice touch. I am not sure about the vertical sculpted lines under the right eye though unless that is in your reference image. The clothes look nice as well another note would be that the back pocket on the pants seem to be just sitting on the pants and not attached.
I would place it a bit closer so that it does not show any shadows under it from where the seam would be. Also the back of the head looks like he got a crazy buzz cut up the center. :slight_smile: Hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback Dan :slight_smile: I will be reworking the eyebrows and hair, so will be fixing those bits for sure. As well as the pockets still need lots of work. The lines on the eye might be a bit intense thats true, Ill try to readjust them. I’m glad you’re liking it so far :slight_smile:

Hey all,

Happy friday. Here’s an update on him. Hope you like my tweaks and additions. Let me know what you think.

HeadTurn2.jpgHeadTurn3.jpg

Update :slight_smile:

Started on the game mesh, some renders in Marmoset. Let me know what you guys think.

Hi all,

I’ve made some improvements. Let me know what you guys think:

I think I might know this guy! lol. very nice work so far.

can you post the specular and the difuse? :slight_smile: nice work btw

Thanks for the replys guys :slight_smile:

Here’s an update, I’ll post textures later once I’ve cleaned them up a bit. Let me know what you think.

Your character is coming along nicely.

thank you :smiley: Here’s a quick light setup test. Let me know what you think: